Chapter 7- Tesco's

Flame and Grim watched as the Minjas began to form a tight ring around Fauna. "Lets go" whispered Flame. "No" whispered Grim "I, I mean, we, can't leave my sister there with all those Minjas!" "We have too" Flame whispered back "Fauna will be all right. She'll think of a plan; she always does" but in truth Flame didn't think Fauna would be alright at all. She was just as worried as Grim. 

They backed away from the Minja group and ran through the forest. After a while, Grim suddenly said "Damn it!" "What?" asked Flame "I need to tell the spirits to find Kane and Monsoon" Grim replied. He closed his eyes and muttered something under his breath. Suddenly, a huge gust of wind plunged forward and knocked both Grim and Flame to the ground. "I think it's working" said Flame "Yes, it is" hissed Grim "Shh! I need to concentrate". Grim then told the spirits what to tell Kane, using the exact words that Fauna used. Then, as if in reply, the gust of wind shot of as fast as it had arrived. Then they picked themselves up. "Do you actually know where the Tesco's is that Fauna mentioned?" asked Grim. Flame shook her head "No, but you could always ask the spirits" she said.

And that's exactly what Grim did. He closed his eyes again and muttered something. Then, the huge gust returned, and an invisible force pushed the pair forward. "I guess it's this way" Flame laughed. They followed the wind all the way to the town, and then all the way through the town to Tesco's. When they got there, the wind left them and Grim and Flame sat themselves down in the café. It must have looked really strange, a six and an eleven year old sitting in the middle of a cafe without an adult. "So what do we do now?" Grim asked. "We wait for Fauna, I guess" Flame replied. "I hope she's OK" said Grim. "Me too Grim, me too..."