Chapter 3- Not your adverage group

You've probably guessed by now that we're not your average group of kids.

Well, we're not.

That's because we were not BORN in a normal HOUSE like you. We were MADE in a LAB. That's why we can do what we do. We were made by the sickest "scientists" you could imagine. They cut us open, unravelled our DNA and put everything else into it.

None of us are sure HOW or WHY the hell we were made. All we know is:

1) Our powers were based on the 5 elements, fire, water, earth, air and death.

2) They dyed out hair so they could tell who was who.

That is about all we know really.

Here are our powers:

My powers are based on earth. I can morph into any animal and my hair was dyed dark green.

Hurricane's powers are based on air. He can fly, control the wind and his hair and wings are a misty grey colour.

Flame's powers are based on fire. She can set herself (and furniture) alight and she can throw fireballs. Her hair is bright red.

Monsoon's powers are based on water. He can breathe underwater using gills and he can control the water. His hair is navy blue.

And finally, Grim's powers are based on death. He can speak to the dead. His hair is black. 

Me and Grim are the only ones related by blood. But all of us are a family.

We escaped from the lab we were brought up in and fled into the forest where our treehouse is but now we hear that the lab has sent out the Minjas to find us. The lab wants us back, probably to make our lives even more of a misery than they were when we were trapped in the lab. Because of the lab, we don't know our real names or our birthdays. So we made up out names (which explains why we have such odd names). As for our birthdays, we just choose a day and decide to become a year older. That's why I kept saying 'ish' after our ages. We don't know our real ages, so we just guessed.

So, yeah, that's about all I can tell you about the five of us.

I hope that makes things clear.