your stupid face. ♡

introductory ;

I see him, there he is the infamous Jeon Jungkook, had his posse right up his butt as he budged an innocent bystander into the wall

I despised him.

The way he strutted around the school chin up head held high with a cocky smile plastered on his stupidly attractive face.

Usually, I'm not a person to judge but for some reason, I loathed the boy.

Maybe it was the way he talked to people like they were shit, or maybe it was the way he'd find every way to break someone's heart.

The way he used people.

The bell rang for first period snapping me away from the thoughts of Jungkook.

I groaned in frustration when I realized that Jimin was nowhere to be found.

Slamming my locker door shut I gave up on waiting for Jimin and I headed to my first period, music.

A subject I took a particular interest in.

There was apparently someone to be transferred to my class I bit my lip, curious.

I sit down at my desk and stare at the empty seat next to me.

Park fucking Jimin where are you?

Mrs. Lee walks into the class closing the door shut behind her, she claps her hands gaining the attention from everyone in the class.

"So everyone we are getting a new student transferring in from another class, so I hope you all will make him feel welcome here."

Our class was fairly nice and friendly, there wasn't anyone who particularly caught an eye.

So I had no doubt that the new student would have any issues.

Like I'd care.

Mrs. Lee then went on to start the lesson.

We were studying the notes of a piano piece that we all had to do for an assessment.

As Mrs. Lee was about to speak there was a loud knock on the door.

The door opens revealing none other than of course Jeon fucking Jungkook.

All the girls immediately started clambering excitedly, giggling and winking at the boy.

Our eyes meet for a brief second, but I looked away suddenly feeling a little flustered.

Nope nope nopity no.

"Oh, hello there you must be the new student?"

Mrs. Lee asked Jungkook, he simply nodded walking into the classroom shutting the door behind him.

"My name is Mrs. Lee your music teacher, how about you go on and take an empty seat, and we'll start the lesson okay?"

Jungkook nodded a rather bored expression on his face as he walked by the rows of seats, girls whined as he walked by them without a glance.

His eyes fixated on the seat next to me.

Do not sit next to me

He sits next to me dammit.

"Excuse me, but someone sits here already," I state staring blankly at the boy who leans back in the chair, smirking.

Jungkook simply chuckles.

"I'm pretty sure the teacher said I could take any empty seat."

I roll my eyes looking away from him, trying to focus on the lesson.

I feel a hot breath waver over my ear, my face goes red at the contact as Jungkook whispers huskily.

"I have the feeling you don't like me very much."

I groan in annoyance and push his head away from my ear, yep he is exactly the dick I thought he was.

I turn to face him his eyes glimmered and his lips glistened in the light showing off the soft pink tint on them.

I resist the urge to focus on his lips and glare at him.

Jungkook looked at me in shock as if no one had ever given him a nasty look which made my blood boil.

Hadn't anyone stuck up to him? like who could fight the urge to shove a metal pole up his a-

I shook my head, sighing.

I Kim Taehyung would not let myself be pushed around by this fool.

"I'm sorry, it's a shame really. There is nothing really likable about you."

I pout, smiling falsely as I fake sympathy.

Jungkook leaned in so close that I could almost feel his breath on my face, he licked his lips tilting his head to the side he smirked.

I felt my cheeks start to redden at the space between us, the teacher hadn't even noticed we were centimeters apart from our lips meeting.

"You'll regret saying that," Jungkook says backing away from me.

"Sure."

I say and lean back in my chair reading the notes on the piano piece under the desk, I check my phone and see a text from none other than Jimin.

jamlessjiminboi: yo hoe i might not be in for first period.

dadtae: why u hoe, i was looking everywhere for u.

jamlessjiminboi: min yoongi.

dadtae: oh jesus. get me some holy water.

jamlessjiminboi: will do sweetheart.

I felt a soft tug on my hair.

Jungkook swung forth on his chair, he was playing with my hair a boyish smile plays on his lips. It's as if he knows it annoys me.

I slap his hand away and glare at him.

The boy just winks at me and continues to play with my hair.

I hate you and your stupid attractive face Jungkook.