12 ~ Follow Him...

Louis woke up at 5am even though he was extremely tired the day before, he didn't know what was up with himself, tired but can't sleep? He stared at the ceiling imaging if Harry was actually a shapeshifter, imagine that... an actual real life, Shapeshifter.
He soon fell back asleep but got pulled out of dream world again at 7 by his mum, shouting at him to get up.

Finally after almost being dragged out of bed by Jay, Louis got up and dressed ready for school, he packed his bag full of the books and folders he needed for his classes today,
English
Maths
Geography
Art
PE
The first class of PE he has ever had since he's started, hopefully it's not as bad as last year...

Louis stopped daydreaming and went downstairs to the kitchen to find toast and orange juice waiting for him, neatly laid out on the table. "Thanks mum," she smiled putting the rest of the orange juice carton in the fridge.

"Welcome, hurry up though because I can't drive you this morning, I have an early meeting," Louis eyes widened, startled, "what? You should have told me, I'm going to be late!"
"I did Lou! That's why I tried to get you out of bed!" Jay huffed as her son stuffed his mouth full of toast and orange juice, crumbs hurdling down his top and missing the plate. "I-I'll just go on my bike then, but I'll have to go now!" He chucked his bag over his shoulder and ran out of the room, catching his keys on the way, Louis unlocked the front door and stepped outside, trying to pull his shoes on as he was doing this.

The garage opened slowly so Louis ducked under and unlocked his bike from its chains, then pushed it out of the dark space and closed the door, "bye mum!" He shouted not knowing if she heard or not. Louis jumped on and pedalled fast, the cold wind making his cheeks rosy, he went the way he usually went, past the Styles household. The gates were opening like last night and the blue mustang pulled out of the drive, Louis gulped.

He knew who's car that was.

He gave him a glare with his forrest green eyes, before turning away and into the road. Louis pedalled forward, following him. It was normal at first and Louis was just trying to ignore who he was behind, even though he could see him though the wing mirror.

All of a sudden the car swerved for no reason and stopped abruptly making Louis almost go over his handlebars. He pushed up next to Harry's car and was about to look through the windows before hearing a locking sound as the mustang quickly drove off without any warning. Louis shook his head and started again, trying to keep up with the fast moving vehicle. It was like Harry was drunk driving, not keeping in his lane and going over the speed limit. But Louis knew he wasn't drunk he just had this....

Feeling.

But the mustang briskly changed course and started going the opposite direction to school, Louis' mind went into panic mode and didn't know what to do,

Option 1 - follow him
Cons;
Maybe miss school, get told off big time by teachers and mum, his brothers might be with him, what will he do if it's nothing? He will be following him and that's creepy...

Pros;
See Harry...

Option 2 - go to school and mind his own business
Cons;
Being boring, might find out more about Harry if he goes, will probably regret it if he doesn't follow him.

Pros;
.....Know how to paint, run and read maps?

Louis sighed and squeezed his eyes shut,

He followed him.

The road led far into the woods and it soon turned into gravel, grass and mud. It was wet and bumpy and as Louis was just about to catch up to the mustang he went a little too confidently over a bump and fell off of his bike. Thankfully he landed on some damp grass, a few inches off being drenched in a muddy puddle.

But when Louis finally got up from moaning and screeching he had lost the car. It had disappeared into the woods. He growled picking up his bike from the ground and wiping the seat clean with a tissue he had found in his pocket. Louis got on and started to leave the way that he had come in, suddenly he heard a quiet growl, almost like a purr from a cat but more ruff. Louis just thought he was hearing things so he carried on.

It happened over and over until there was one that sounded a lot louder and closer, Louis stopped his bike and looked behind him. He was paralysed from the sight.

 He was paralysed from the sight