27 ~ Explanation Pt.1

Harry sighed and started the car, trailing off to his own house. He turned his radio on and squinted at the static while it wasn't tuned up, Harry gave up after a few attempts and just turned it off.

"Shitty car," he huffed pulling up at the gate of his house. Reaching out of the car from the window, he pressed the correct pin combination and the gates stiffly opened.

The Mustang was peacefully parked in its rightful spot and Harry made sure he locked it before going into the house. He knew what was coming the moment he stepped in, Harry tried to close the door quietly and managed.

But as he tiptoed up the stairs half way, it came. "Harry? Please can you come here dear," his mums sweet, calm voice came from the kitchen, "Shit." He cursed under his breath, of course they had told her.

"Coming," He slumbered down the stairs and around the corner to the kitchen. They were all stood around the island staring at him. Will, Dexter, Jordan, Seb, his mum and his dad. All of them.

"What's happened Harry, I want to hear the story from your mouth, not your brothers," she said in her stern voice, Harry gulped trying to look confused.

"What s-story?" His brothers sniggered and Will folded his arms to his chest. "I told you he was going to do this-"
"Will!" She snapped her fingers in his face, he stopped smiling and stepped back.

"You know Harry." He put his head down and stepped forward from the hallway. "I-I didn't mean to, h-he followed me and I-I tried to get away from him." She nodded looking at the rest of his brothers. "Word by word Harry I want you to tell me and your father what happened!" Harry took a deep breath and looked back up.

"He's new. And he knew something was up with me, he was just curious mum." She raised her eyebrows, nodding. "Go on..."

"First I told him to leave me alone and Ariel and Luke had already given the talk about me anyway but he didn't stop. I don't know what happened last week but on the way to school something just...got me and I knew I was going to change so I went to the woods." She sighed, "Good, that's what you're supposed to do,"
"I know, I remembered but he followed me, thankfully before he caught up to me in the car, he was on his bike and fell. I changed but he didn't see me."
"Good good, what else happened Harry?" His dad spoke up, "He saw the animal." They gasped.

"It was different, yes I didn't control it at the start like normal but then when I saw him on the floor with his bike... I controlled it Dad, it felt like me not an animal like usual." His parents looked at each other unsurely but let him carry on.

"He just ran away and I let him go, no chasing, no animal behaviour at all. It was me. It lasted all day and I kept sliding in and out of control, it was like I was drunk. I only just transformed back when school had just finished, and I must have fallen while I was the Leopard because I had a cut on my side." The whole family were so enthusiastic but scared at the same time for Harry's story.

"But as I came back to the house the gates weren't working so I was just waiting for them to get back," he gestured to his brothers. "But Louis was first to get there,"
"Louis?" His mum said smiling. "That's a nice name," Harry smiled blushing. "Yeh, it is."

"Sorry anyway carry on."
"So he came first and saw me bleeding, I told him to go away but he wouldn't leave me alone so I just got frustrated and knew that I was going to change again. So I screamed at him and he left. But as I started to run to the forest he followed me on his bike again but I only noticed when I was minutes off transforming. He watched. He saw everything. I tried, I really did but he saw and he was the only one I promise, I'm sorry."

Harry huffed loosing his breath, he took deep puffs and stood back up straight, "It's ok Harry, I know you did. Is there anything else?"
"Yes," all the brothers said at the same time, Anne turned to them and gave them the look, they stopped. Harry nodded innocently.

"I controlled it and didn't hurt him, he ran off and back to his house. The transformation lasted about 10 minutes and then I went back home. I was freaking out as well and I looked in that book with all the numbers in for school and his was there. I just texted him to come here so I could talk to him. He did but before he even stepped foot in here he was already being pushed around by them," his parents snapped there heads around to the rest of the boys, they flinched after hearing Harry say that.

 He did but before he even stepped foot in here he was already being pushed around by them," his parents snapped there heads around to the rest of the boys, they flinched after hearing Harry say that