34 ~ Barricade

"You look so handsome Louis, are you going now?" Jay chirped as he walked into the living room with his keys and phone. It was now 5:50 "Yes, I'm going to walk. " Jay widened her eyes looking outside, "Are you sure? It'll be cold get a jacket!" Louis rolled his eyes and went into the hallway to get his black, bomber jacket. "Bye mum!" He opened the front door and didn't give her a chance to say anything else.

The jacket hugged Louis' warmth close to him as he stepped out into the cooler breeze, it had dropped since his run this morning. Louis started the 5 minute walk to Harry's house and admired the fiery colours in the sky, the sun had started to set but it would only become dark around 9ish as it was that time of the year.

Louis came around the corner, seeing all the lights shine though the windows of Harry's house. The gates were open so Louis traipsed in, his heart rate accelerating. It pounded in his chest, trying to look at his surroundings to soothe him. Roses, cherry blossoms, Blue bells, daisies and many more beautiful flowers led the path to the giant front doors of the Styles household.

Before knocking on the door Louis gulped,

What if they hate me?
What if they don't trust me?
What if they try to kill me?

He finally gained the courage to raise his hand and he tapped on the door exactly 3 times. The door swung open in seconds and Harry smiled at him while he was standing on the step. "Hi." Louis grinned back at him. "Hey," Harry opened the door wider revealing what he was wearing. A light, grey-blue shirt with the top 2 buttons undone and black jeans, he looked good.

"Come in," Harry beamed, Louis stepped in and he closed the door behind him. "Are you ok?" He asked, Louis nodded rubbing his hands together. "Yes I'm fine, are you?" Harry hummed and softly felt the shoulders of Louis' jacket, he noticed and pulled his hands out of the sleeves. "Thanks," he was surprised that non of the others had come to the door, they usually did.

"I've talked to them, told them to be nice. I don't want them to scare you."
"I'm sure I'll be fine." Louis laughed walking with Harry further into the house. "Ready?" Harry whispered stopping at a corner, Louis nodded.

"Here comes the human," one of the brothers sniggered, earning a flick on the back of the head my their mum. Both boys walked into the kitchen and all of the shapeshifters gasped. Staring at Louis like a piece of meat.

"Mum, Dad. This is Louis." Louis smiled shyly at the whole family, treading forward to them beside Harry. "Hello Louis. I'm Anne, and this is Robin. You've met the boys," they all scowled at Louis and he gulped again. "Y-Yes," 
"Don't worry Louis. They're not going to bug you. I've already told them."

Anne smiled walking towards him, she looked at him with great detail. Putting her hand gently on his face, "Mum, please don't-" she raised her other hand flat in front of Harry making him stop, "You've picked a beautiful human Harry," Louis blushed, starting to chuckle and making Anne as well. "M-Mum, I've told you, I-I didn't pick him! It just happened! You can't pick an anchor."

Harry stressed, going red. "Right right," she removed her arms and put them back down to her sides, "So you trust him not to tell anyone?" Harry nodded strongly, "Definitely,"  Louis smiled still red, Anne kissed his cheek. "That's good enough for me." Robin grinned as Anne walked back over to him. You could see Harry cringing.

"A-Anyway we're just going to g-go up to my roo-"
"No your not, stay down here. Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes." Harry squeezed his eyes shut and dragged Louis out of the room. "Ok fine! We'll be in the living room." They both heard the brothers back in the kitchen laugh.

Harry sighed while closing the living room door so the boys were just on their own. "I'm sorry." Harry blushed looking down, "it's ok, they're nice." Louis laughed making Harry giggle as well.

Before they even sat down all of the other boys came barging in. Harry scowled and stood with Louis. In front of him slightly, like a barricade. "Nice to see you again Louis Tomlinson," one of them cackled, Sebastian? Trying to get to him but Harry grabbed his hand and led Louis more behind him. As he did he saw Harry's eyes change colour, but he knew that this was the controlled ones he was talking about. Telling them to back off?

"Come on Harry, show us what you mean about the human!"
"What does he do?! Stops it?"
"Can we try?"

All the questions shot out of each of their mouths while trying to grab and nip at Louis. Harry started growling before screaming through his teeth, "He's not a fucking toy, leave him alone!" They kept going, bugging and bugging until Harry lost it.

He started to stretch like normal and Louis saw he couldn't control it anymore, the brothers widened their smiles and looked over to Louis. "Go on then human. Stop it." Harry started to growl more like an animal, moaning and panting and arching his back. All the symptoms that he was going to change.

While Louis was behind him he couldn't grab his hands to calm him as he was nipping at the boys as they still tried to get their hands on Louis. But then he swivelled around to face Harry and placed his palms on his cheeks,
"Harry, listen to me." They made eye contact and Harry stayed still. Not fidgeting anymore.

"Calm down." The green soon filled back into Harry's eyes and Louis slid his hands down to his neck, shoulders and then to his hands, tracing the outline of the top of his body. "Wow," the brothers were speechless, Harry was still mad at them and frowned. "Leave him alone." Harry stood back in front of him, "You do know that we will rip him apart if he tells anyone Harry?" Will stood over him, he stood on his tiptoes and spat in his face. Still holding his hand. "Over my dead body,"

"Boys! Stop fighting we have a guest, be civil! And Harry stop showing off!" Anne walked into the room. Harry and Louis both going bright red. "Tea is ready," she smiled going back into the kitchen while Harry and the group glared at each other.

 "Tea is ready," she smiled going back into the kitchen while Harry and the group glared at each other