48 ~ Poster

The boys pulled into the car park and slid into a wide space for the car, their hands still linked and Louis didn't even flinch, Harry looked over and he smiled at his boyfriend. He never realised how much he had isolated himself before Louis came, and he would never know what would have happened if he hadn't.

Louis looked over to him, meeting Harry's gaze. He tilted his head, "You ok?" Voice so soft and fragile, Harry just nodded and kissed his nose, smirking. "I'm happy." Louis sighed and slouched back into the seat, "Me too." Suddenly a banging came from in front of them and they both looked up, Sam was banging on the front of the mustang, laughing. "Get a room you two!" Harry rolled his eyes even though he was only joking, Louis unlinked hands and opened the car door, meeting Sam at the front.

"Morning Sam." Louis grinned, Harry opened the door too and got out rushing to the front of the car. "Move away from the vehicle!" Harry pushed Sam a few steps, both boys laughing. "Ok, ok! I'm sorry! I've just got something to show you guys." Sam slid his left arms out of the one of the straps on his backpack before swivelling it around to his front and unzipping it.

"You'll be the first ones to see them before they're put up," colourful, A4 posters were pulled out of the bag and Louis smiled up at Harry.

Prom.

"As head of art and design, I've been assigned to help plan Prom! It's going to be like a fairy tale ball! All big dresses and tiaras and nice tailored suits. We're going to make the hall look like a castle too with a big feast!" Louis carefully took one of the posters off of him, looking at the artwork. Sam was an amazing drawer.

"This is incredible Sam! How long did this take you?!" He traced the ink with his delicate fingers and showed it to Harry. "Just a few hours! Oh as well I forgot to tell you too, Luke's looking for you. Says he needs a word." Sam took the poster off of Harry while Louis' face dropped.

"I've got to go and show this to Mr Robins anyway, see you later!" Without another word said, Sam rushed off and left the other two boys frozen on the curb of the car park. Louis held Harry's bicep as he stared at the ground, frowning. "Don't Harr-"
"What else has he got to say?! This good day isn't going to be ruined by him being fucking childish!" Harry huffed and Louis stood in front of him, other hand on his spare bicep.

"Haz. It'll be fine. Just-.. just ignore him." Harry looked up to meet Louis' blue sapphires adoringly, he took both of his small hands into his large ones, curling fingers together. "You know it's not that easy Lou. Especially when I'm like... this. My temper isn't stable."
"Think of me Harry. Find that calm in the storm and block him out, we won't have to deal with him when we finish scho-"

"Louis! Harry!" They turned their heads to find Ariel at the automatic doors of the building, broadly smiling. "Can you come over please?!" Harry rolled his eyes, "he'll be with her."
"Breathe babe." Louis kissed him on the nose and stood by his side. "We don't need him." That made Harry grin. Louis saying 'We'. Always made him believe more in the Kino thing. Just a sweet simple word.

They walked over cautiously and met up with Ariel, but before she said anything they went inside and Luke was stood at Sam's locker. Waiting for them. "He says he wants you." Harry grumbled but Louis sighed nodding. "We know."
Harry growled so Louis pulled him back and span him around so he was facing the other direction before going any further, Ariel walked to where Luke was leaning.

"Harry." He was still looking down. "Harry," he looked up and his eyes turned red immediately. "I can't. I-I'll end up ripping his fucking head off Lou." Louis stepped back, but then breathed as Harry slipped his hand into his and pulled him back in closer. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly and opened them again and they were back to their original colour. "I-I'm sorry, he just-... he's the only person I can't control- it- around."

Louis nodded softly and leaned into meet his lips, a small intimate peck and then Louis stood back up straight spinning Harry around to face the direction the other two were in. "I understand. I'll be right there with you though. I promise it won't get out of hand, you can control it Haz! I trust you."

They started to traipse over towards the lockers and Louis gulped not knowing what was going to happen, he knew it was the wrong day to fuck with Harry, he was just so happy. He needed a break.

"Hi, I-I'm just going to go and find Sam at Mr Robins' room-" she turned away but whispered in Luke's ear. "It'll be okay Luke." She smiled over her shoulder to everyone before leaving the three boys alone. A few pupils passing once in a while.

"I-I'm sorry."

A/N
Another bit of a cliffhanger for u guys.
Comment/vote/share<3
Love seeing new people pop up reading my books, hope you like them.

Sorry about bad grammar and spelling cause I'm shit😂

As well, absolutely amazing art!!> love it