44 ~ Perfect

Harry heard Louis put the phone down and huff. He opened the bathroom door to find Harry eavesdropping, he just blushed and tried to curve around him but Harry put his hands on the doorframe and grinned, still some rosyness to his cheeks.

"Kiss me,"

he demanded, Louis just laughed at him and didn't, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows. "I'm sure you're not deaf but I'll say it again..." he walked in the bathroom putting his arms around Louis' waist.

"Kiss me...please."

Louis did this time and they collided yet again but suddenly he stopped it and Harry tilted his head. "What's the matter?"
"N-Nothing just...urm k-kiss me," Louis closed his eyes and lunged back to Harry but he pulled him away, feeling like it was forced and unsure. "L-Lou? No, stop what's up?" Louis sighed and went out of the bathroom to his bed and sat on the edge.

"I-I'm still a virgin." Harry stopped but then sat down next to him, "O-Oh, well so am I-I," Louis looked down playing with his thumbs. "W-Well... I-I... I really want you and everything and it's hard to fight the urge to not just rip your clothes of sometimes b-but I-," Harry slipped his hand into Louis' and coiled their fingers together.

"Y-You don't want to do it yet, I heard you Lou," Louis nodded rubbing his middle finger over Harry's.
"I'm s-sorry," Harry flicked his head immediately around to Louis and shook his head, "Don't be sorry, you do it when you're ready, be it with me or somebody else-"
"I want it to be with you-" Louis interrupted, turning a darker shade of red than he already was.

It made Harry smirk at his honesty, he carried on. "Then I-I would want our first time to b-be really special and when you're 100% sure, I would never pressure you into anything." Louis' small smile crept up on his face as he rested his head on Harry's broad shoulder.

"You're so fucking perfect I don't understand."
Harry kissed his forehead, looking at Louis' small hands compared to his. "I'm far from perfect Lou,"
"You're perfect to me," Harry turned and pecked Louis nose again and stood up, still their hands connected. "I want to show you something, come here." Louis followed him unsurely as he led him out of the bedroom and to another large door across from Harry's.

"You like books, don't you?"
"I love them, of course I do who doesn't?" Harry smiled, obsessing over his boyfriend. "Good," as he said that Harry pushed the double doors open to revile the biggest, secret library Louis had ever seen. His mouth dropped thinking he was at the Beast's castle in 'Beauty And The Beast' with tall bookcases that you had to use ladders for.

News
Horror
Comedy
Science Fiction
Mystery
Romance
Action
Travel
Poetry
Diaries and Journals
'Fantasy'

Every type of book was here, labelled correctly by signs. "Why is their quotes around fantasy?" Louis asked innocently going down the few steps to the tall block of books. "Shapeshifters, Vampires, werewolves, demons and everything in between are actually real, so it's just a running joke that humans think we're 'fantasy'" Louis chuckled as he looked around the shelves, pulling some books off sometimes, to look at them.

Many were really old and breaking so Louis handled them with care and made sure he always put them back carefully. "Lou come here!" He heard Harry's voice but couldn't see him, he put the book he was holding, back on the shelf and looked around. "Where are you?!" He giggled, "Over here," he followed Harry's voice and soon found him looking into a glass case with a massive, ancient book inside.

"There you are, what are you doing?"
"This is it, this is the book I was telling you about." Louis eyes widened and he tiptoed over silently. Harry opened the case and slipped it out gently and effortlessly laying it on a table that was across from it. They both stood around it as Harry opened the first page, dust exploding from inside of it like land mines.