71 ~ Sirens

"Who is t-this?"

Scream

"Can't you guess, princess?"

Scream

"W-Who is it?"

Scream

"Who is this? Harry?! Harry is this you?!"

"No! It's not him!!" Louis shouted, the rain and wind continuously getting stronger and more violent, nothing like he had ever seen before. Louis felt like he was at home watching a horror movie, shouting at the characters because he knew things that they didn't. And if they were to simply listen, they wouldn't be stuck in a deathly situation.

"You're just a bit late sweetheart, I have him now. Little saviour tried to stop me from getting to you but now I have him, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want anything to happen to him, right?"

"You just want me, you fucking devil! How could you do this to someone?!" Louis swore at him, he was no longer scared of the boy, now he knew.

"I'll come now, p-please don't hurt him,"

"Tick-tock."

The sound of Louis slamming the phone down and his quick footsteps to get out of the hotel followed, he really thought it was Harry. Even after the slight hints when he first got there that it wasn't. Him not holding Louis as tightly as normal, not the same bright, wide smile. It wasn't his Harry.

"Please never leave again,"
"I won't babe. Ever."

He sounded too calm, if it was really Harry. He wouldn't be talking like this. He would be so grateful for Louis coming yet so annoyed at him for risking his life.

"Where's the boy? Has he just vanished? This d-doesn't seem right-"

"Think Louis think!" He shouted at himself, getting so frustrated. The thought was in the back of his mind when it all happened. "He's Harry!"

"Have you still not put it all together?"

Louis heard something different then. It sounded less like Harry's voice and Cheshire accent. He sounded more like the boy, but why should Louis even question that? He didn't know that there were shapeshifters that can shift into other humans.

"You are just a silly little lover then aren't you?"
"What the fuck Harry?"
"You still don't understand? I'll help explain it darling."

Louis squeezed his eyes shut as the sounds of skin stretching and bones cracking entered his memories. White changed into red again.

"Are you okay baby? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Louis dropped to the floor after the sound of the piano crashed around the red. The pain had multiplied in his memories, he was shaking uncontrollably while trying to hold his leg, but still no blood.

"Gonna taste so fucking good."

The pain got even worse after that, Louis didn't even know it could be this excruciating. It was getting worse and worse but then suddenly stopped. Not all of the pain, he could still not stand but now he wasn't concentrating on it.

"L-Lou?"

Harry.

"Too fucking late Styles!"
"It'll stop soon darling don't worry!"

Louis heard the boy lick his lips before a noise so incredible and an unimaginably proud feeling came over Louis as an unforgettable roar made the boy stop. There wasn't even a slight feeling of him being there, Will and Robin had taken care of him. But then the pain came back, Louis could feel it wrapping around his entire body, paralysing him.

"Louis, you've g-got to hold on okay? You'll be okay b-baby I promise,"

Lights were flashing through the red storm Louis didn't recognise it at first. Bright blue. But then it clicked, along with a siren that linked it all together.

"I-I need you to be okay."
"Please be brave for me b-baby, stay here...w-with me."

"I-I'm trying H-Harry." It became easier to breathe for Louis, he took deep slow breaths, filling his lungs with oxygen. A few seconds he felt nips and pricks in the crease of his arm. The lights and sirens became more vibrant and less blurred, before Louis looked down at himself.

Blood.

There was blood speared all over the floor and on Louis' blue jeans. All the white clothes he was wearing seconds ago had been swapped for his normal, real life ones.

The pain started to ease slowly as he watched his body float up, off of the ground. He was flying. So effortlessly and calmly. All the storm had left, which Louis hadn't noticed and all he could hear were the sirens. His clothes were getting damp and he felt pressure wined around his leg. The sirens stopped abruptly. A women's voice he had never heard before was the last thing he heard before he blacked out.

"He's alive."

A/n this is the end of the little memories bit, was it okay? I think it may have dragged on a bit but Harry has said to many cute things to Louis so I couldn't miss them out😂so close to the end now