8 ~ Drowning

"W-What do you want?" Louis stuttered trying to watch all of them even though some were stood behind him, "We've come to tell you to leave Harry, us, and the rest of our family alone."

"I've not done anything," One of them laughed and whispered to his brother on his left, "Good, it should stay that way if you don't want to get hurt." Another cackled from behind Louis, making his head spin.

"Hurt? Leave me alone I don't even know you!" He freaked out pushing towards the few at the front before they growled and pushed Louis back.

The main boy, who looked the oldest, held his forearm in front of the boy who pushed Louis, "Sebastian, calm down. He's not done anything yet."
"There isn't going to be a y-yet, I promise," Louis scowled trying to get around the group, "We're not done with you, Louis Tomlinson,"

Louis stepped a few feet backwards and wanted to run in the opposite direction so badly but his feet were stuck to the road, suddenly a squeak of car wheels echoed through the alley and a Blue mustang with blacked out windows drove up next to Louis and the Styles brothers.

The driver stepped out angrily, growling like a rapid dog at the boys, they all backed up sheepishly.

It was their little brother.

"Are you being fucking serious? Threatening him? He hasn't done anything!" He shouted, scaring pigeons off of roofs.

"H-Harry, urr, w-we didn't threaten him, we just- urr" one of them said shrugging, looking at his brothers behind him, "Save it, just wait until mum hears," he huffed before turning to Louis with glowing green eyes that were so unlike his brothers brown ones, "get in." He boiled before shooting his brothers another dirty look and getting in himself, Louis got strapped in and shut the door, Harry did the same and drove off quickly.

"Did they hurt you?" Louis shook his head. Harry started to mutter to himself in deep, choking breathes. Louis didn't catch it at first but as he kept repeating himself, he realised what he was saying, "You're not going to hurt him, you're not going to hurt him, you're not going to hurt him..." putting the emphasis on you're.

Harry's breathing slowly decelerated as they were almost on their shared estate, "W-What was that about?" Louis whispered to Harry hoping he'd hear.

"They're just being really aggressive because your new and was talking to me, we're not the type of people to have friends," Louis gulped as his mouth was sour and dry, "b-but you did have friends," Harry braked harshly at a red light, "not anymore, I-I always mess things up, I'm just not...good."

"You've said that before, what do you mean? Not good?"
"Stop asking questions you won't get the answer to, you don't understand who I, or my family are. You should just lea-"
"Leave us alone." Louis finished Harry's sentence and Harry looked over with his green eyes, he looked trapped.

Like he wanted to tell Louis so many things but it was impossible to get them out of his own mouth.

"I'm sorry I'm harsh but I need to be," Louis nodded while they were a street away from both of their houses. Harry pulled up to Louis' and the boy raised his eyebrow.

"H-How did you know this is my house?" Harry stuttered from the question, "I-I saw you move here," he said trying to sound calm but failing. Louis nodded before opening the shiny car door and getting out, "Thank you Harry."

He tutted his head and let Louis close the door before driving away, he waited a few seconds so Harry couldn't see him and was around a corner before he sprinted into the house to retrieve the garage keys, "I'm going for a bike ride! I'll be back in half an hour!"

He closed the door before his mum could answer and crunched open the garage, it still had a smell of paint and was already full of spiders and cobwebs which Louis hated, he flinched running in, pulling his bike away and running back out.

Louis peddled so fast that his feet were numb when he reached the house, the sun was still up but was setting so he had to be quick.

He wanted to pick up every little inch of detail about Harry and his family. He was in too deep now, he couldn't get out. Louis was drowning in the mysteries and secrets the family kept behind their closed doors and he wasn't screaming for help.

Louis hid behind the bushes at the front of the gate, and peered through the glass of each room, he could barely see anything never mind anyone. It was bleak and empty so Louis just sighed and came out the bush before turning, he was about to go down his street before the brothers appeared. Two were stood right in front of him while the other were stood behind the gates.

How did they get there in seconds?

Louis almost went over his handle bars for braking so fast because of the scare, "What the fuck?!"
"Told you there was going to be a yet boys," they all sniggered, the tallest one who was at least 6ft3, towered over Louis and prodded his chest, making the entire bike travel backwards.

"Leave our family alone," he said slowly, with great force on each syllable. Louis wasn't backing down this time, "You're suffocating him!" All of them scowled and grunted, "him?"
"Harry, he was so popular and nice, and now he can't make friends, are you kidding?"

Another brother behind him started to breathe heavier and the tallest laid his hand on his chest, stopping him from stampeding towards Louis. "How long have you known our brother?"
"A day.." Louis whispered, they laughed.

"Exactly you have no idea what's happening in his life and you never will, he's young he doesn't know what he's doing yet," Louis was confused by the quote and he just sighed, he got his bike and pushed off, "sorry for intruding," the brothers watched as Louis disappeared down the street.

A pair of green eyes watching from inside the mansion.