11 ~ Excuse

Louis watched Harry walk away and tried to find out where he was. The Science labs were close by which was convenient as he actually had it next, maybe he could ask Harry about what he did then.

"Louis!" Ariel came running, dragging Luke along with her, Louis smiled watching them dazed. "H-Hi," the bell rang as he spoke, "well we have Science then?" Luke shrugged, Ariel nodding with Louis. "Yes, come on, let's not be late."

She grinned walking away and hoping the boys would follow after her, they did and met the twins outside of class. "Hi Guys." They both said in sync, both Molly and Ellie with almost the exact same voice. Louis smiled before the teacher opened the door and told the pupils to come in. "Good morning!" She greeted as they all came flooding through the small door.

Louis huffed going to his seat, how was he so tired? He slept well last night right? As the chatter almost went to silence, the teacher took the register. Name after name was pronounced into the lab and everyone answered apart from one, "Harry styles? Hello, is Harry styles in?"
Everyone turned to look at his desk but instead found Louis. He shrugged and the teacher marked him down as absent.

Science was quite without Harry to talk to. Anyone even, all his friends, Luke, Ariel and the twins were all sat at the front so Louis couldn't talk to them. Harry was M.I.A even though Louis had seen him less than half an hour ago? What happened? He was just walking with his brothers...

They're probably just ditching...

Louis thought to himself wanting the curly haired boy to walk through the door any second. But it never happened. "As we did not complete all of what I wanted to do this lesson, your homework is to complete this revision sheet to make sure you know the subject well." Louis yawned as he got handed the sheet and folded it into his book before shoving it in his bag.

But before the teacher walked away Louis had an idea "M-Miss, do you want me to give Harry S-Styles a sheet, I'll probably see him on my way home-" Louis tried to make it sound normal and she agreed sliding him another. That was his excuse to go and see him.

The rest of the day dragged for Louis not finding any of the Styles' anywhere so Harry wasn't in any of his lessons, some without any of his friends either, he was all alone.

He walked home slowly until he remember what he had in his pocket. The science sheet. Louis started running until his legs burnt, he went home first and grabbed his bike so it didn't look too sketchy, like he had taken his time and not been that bothered about it. Even though he very much was.

Suddenly as Louis was about to pull up at the Styles household the gates opened stiffly. A blacked out Mercedes Benz drove out into the road and disappeared in seconds,

Were the passengers his parents? Was Harry with them? Fuck

But to Louis' surprise the gates didn't shut, he was so eager to talk to Harry he edged closer to them. He tried to move them but they didn't budge, Louis tried to hide a smile but failed before stepping into the mansions gardens. It was full of vibrant, beautiful flowers that looked even better up close. The trail led to the front door and Louis hesitated to knock, but he finally pulled up his hand to the door and tapped a few times.

Someone opened the door but Louis didn't realise that the brothers would probably be home as well. "H-h-" he gulped as one of the quitter brothers glared, "Jordan? Who's at the door?" Another voice that was more familiar came from in the house but not the one Louis was looking for. "Will, I think you should come here," he waited until he came and when the oldest brother realised that it was Louis at the door he stepped outside and pushed Louis away from the door step, he landed on the gravel. "What did I say?! Leave us alone!" He growled about to throw another punch at Louis but the youngest was even quicker than before, he grabbed Will's hand and pushed him away making him stumble. He stood in front of Louis protectively.

"WILL! Go inside and leave him alone!" He screeched, "But Harry he doesn't understand that he can't kno-, he needs to learn his lesson." Louis couldn't see from his position but Harry stared at the two brothers and they flinched backwards holding their hands up, "O-Ok ok Harry, w-we're going, just... be careful with him." They closed the door after themselves.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Harry helped Louis up and stood in front of him, "killed?" Harry shook his head dodging the question, "W-What do you want Louis?" He sighed looking around, he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the science revision.

"We have homework.." Louis handed it to the taller boy, Harry just smiled and almost laughed, "is that it?"
"Yes."
"Is that seriously all you came here for?"
"Yes." Louis lied. Harry just shook his head again, "thanks?" Louis nodded, "why weren't you in?" Harry stuttered, obviously wanting to tell a fake story. "We just d-ditched.." Harry looked everywhere except Louis' eyes, he was fidgety. "Ok."

"I-I should get back inside anyway so I'll see you at school," Louis shrugged before walking away but he stopped and turned on his heels. "H-Harry..?" His head flicked around and stared at his blue eyes for the first time in this encounter. "You're not normal are you?" Harry just smiled rolling his eyes, obviously trying to look over exaggerated. "Have you fallen off of your bike? You really need a helmet." He finished his sentence a little too quickly and disappeared into his house before slamming the door in Louis face.

" He finished his sentence a little too quickly and disappeared into his house before slamming the door in Louis face