74 ~ I Can't Dance (L.C)

Final chapter!...

"Ready?" Harry said excitedly, as he turned the key making the car awaken. Louis nodded immediately but grabbed Harry's hands away from the key and steering wheel, putting them on his lap.

"But, I have something for you first." He dove deep into his jacket pocket, fumbling around his keys and phone making then jangle together.

A blue, wrapped present was pulled out from his pocket with a small, delicate bow stuck on the front. Harry smiled as Louis placed it into his hands, "open it."

He slid his index finger across the tape, pulling it off and tangling it up into a ball. Harry then ripped open the package, revealing a black homemade cd case with the words "Our mixtape<3" from different letters of a newspaper.

"You actually did it-" Harry giggled, pulling Louis over to kiss him. "228 songs, I promised I would,"
"Thanks Lou." Harry turned to push the cd into the player under the radio, the soft hum took a few seconds to work before he turned it up and the first song was audible.

'I was made for loving you'~ Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran.

The boys smiled at themselves and what a cute song it was that described them perfectly.

"Now are you ready?" Harry repeated, looking in the wing-mirrors for cars. "Yep, 100%" Louis grinned, sitting back into his seat as the mustang sped away towards the exit of the estate.

"Harry?" Louis voice went deeper and he started playing with the buttons of his tuxedo.

"Yeh Lou?" Harry looked over at him for a split second before letting his eyes return to the road.

"I can't dance." He sighed, chuckling a little at how sad Louis sounded. "I'll help you," Harry smiled, sliding his hand off of the gear stick and into Louis palm. The car journey remained quiet as the boys made it to their decorated school.

You could see the bright lights from a few miles away as they swayed across the sky leading the way to prom. The bouncy music only started to be heard when the boys turned into the campus.

Signs and banners showed the way to the car park where posh, shiny cars like Harrys' were lined up at the entrance. Guys in suits and girls in beautiful flowing dresses mobbed at the double doors as flashing cameras carved out their silhouettes.

"It looks incredible, Sam's done an amazing job." Louis watched through the window of the car as Harry parked the mustang in the first free spot he saw, pulling the keys out and letting the car rest before leaning over Louis and pushing a kiss into his dimple.

"Come on." He grinned opening the car door and running around to Louis' side, opening his. They walked hand-in-hand over to the entrance where pupil photographers took a few pictures of them, "night to remember boys!" A blonde girl squeaked, kneeling down to get one last picture, "get them printed from the school council next week!"

Harry and Louis just nodded, smiling. She finally stopped taking pictures and let the boys enter the space.

The hall was splattered with dancing bodies against each other, the bass of the music making the whole building shake. Laser lights blasted from the DJ booth at the front where a small group of people huddled making requests. Louis could see Sam by the booth, controlling most of the music with large black headphones on, bobbing along by himself.

Sam looked up to him, catching his gaze and waved. 'Wow!" Louis mouthed to him, wafting his arms around the room. He grinned and bowed before going back to the turntable.

"Do you want to get a drink?" Harry slouched down to Louis' ear so he could hear him and pointed towards the tables at the back of the party; stacked with pop and snacks. "Okay,"

Teachers guarded around, making sure no one was going to put alcohol in the drinks like the normal stereotypical teen prom, Harry picked a Pepsi for himself and a Fanta for Louis. "Lou! Where have you been??" Ariel was suddenly around his shoulders, hugging him tightly, while Luke just stood next to Harry laughing.

"What happened to your leg?!" She gasped, stepping back quickly. Louis hesitated, looking up at Harry, "urm... I-I just sprained it-"
"How?" Ariel persisted, "w-we just went camping a few weeks ago and I fell. I'm fine though, don't worry." He thought that was a good enough excuse, that's what he had told his mum.

"Ow, well I'm glad you two have come anywa-" 'Shut Up And Dance' by Walk The Moon  suddenly stopped her from finishing her sentence. "Oh my god! I love this song, catch up later? Come one Luke!" She quickly disappeared back into the crowds, singing the lyrics loudly and surprisingly well. "See you after." Luke shook his head, chuckling at her before following.

"How's the sprain?" Harry smirked turning to Louis, wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him closer to him. Louis just rolled his eyes and slapped him on the chest, "shut up." Kissing him on the cheek again slowly, Harry travelled back to Louis ear and whispered, "follow me."

He led Louis through the pupils bouncing and spinning, some getting split up by teachers for uncontrollably grinding against one another like compulsive dogs. The boys just laughed, watching as they went bright red.

They were soon out of the hall and Harry was pulling Louis towards the stairs to get outside, "Haz where are we going?"
"Just wait, Sam told me that he was planning on doing something outside, but I don't know if he got to do it."

As they got downstairs and to the doors, Harry stopped, "wait here, I'll check if it's there."
"What is it?!" He put his finger to Louis lips and smiled, "just wait." The doors swung open and took Harry, disappearing for a few minutes.

Louis tapped his foot, leaning against the radiator when he finally came back in with a bright smile plastered across his face.

"Come with me." Harry held out his hand, Louis took it and followed him out of the door. "It's just around the corner-" a glow was coming from where harry was talking about and when they reached it, Louis smiled exactly like Harry.

A large, white gazebo, dressed with fairy lights stood with a couple of pupils dancing slowly under it to calm music coming from portable speakers. "How did Sam get this?" Louis said, almost speechless at the beautiful sight, walking up the steps.

"Teach me how to dance," Louis held out his hand as Harry stepped up onto the deck too, taking it. "It's really easy when you get the hang of it. Just put your hands here," he raised Louis' arms up, placing them around his neck, "and I put mine here." Harry put his onto Louis' hips, pulling him closer.

"Now just sway to the music," the two started moving, slowly, softly. "You've got it, you're dancing babe."
"I am." Louis gleamed up at Harry, he leaned in and kissed him. Short and perfect. Harry paused.

"I hated you when I first met you. How?" Louis chuckled, continuing to dance. "Now I can't imagine life without you, you are my whole world. You are smart, beautiful, funny. Perfect. You are perfect."
"Thank you baby, so are you."
"I want to spend the rest of my life with you Tomlinson." Louis grinned. "So do I Styles."

"Would you consider changing the name then?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" Harry paused.

"Marry me Louis."

A/N AGGHHHHHHHH
That's it!!! That's the end, I really hope you guys have liked the book and I am definitely going to do a sequel so I'll be starting that after I've read this and done error checks n stuffs, thank you all for the supper with this book, it's amazing. Hoped you like the ending I've been waiting for a long time to write this it's great. Love you guys!!

 Love you guys!!