14 ~ No Control

He made sure that he stayed at least 20-30 metres away from him and went slow. Trying to make no sound, he watched as the boy ran, heaving and stopping. Sometimes screaming. Louis wanted to say something so badly but he knew he shouldn't.

Harry went on the path both boys took this morning, Louis hesitated to follow him but ignored his cautious emotions and cycled faster. Soon the leaves let in little sunlight as Louis and Harry got deeper into the woods, Harry still oblivious of who was behind him.

But Louis had started to daydream and was going a lot faster than he should be, he dodged the bump he fell on this morning but suddenly Harry stopped completely. He gasped for air and Louis was about to come flying into him. The brakes of the old bike made a deafening squeak and Harry flicked his head around to meet with a pair of scared, blue eyes.

Louis skidded on the gravel and got off, Harry was backing up to a large oak, gulping and shaking his head, "N-No! Y-You can't be h-here." His eyes drowsed but then were squeezed shut tightly.

Blue eyes walked closer to green and Harry kept moving backwards until he fell over some tree roots. "Harry!" He sat up on the grass and his eyes were red, "Louis, you n-need to leave now!" Harry said calmly standing up and running more into the forest.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!"

Louis screamed standing still knowing that Harry would stop.

He did.

He turned slowly, his eyes still a burning red, "W-What?" He stuttered quietly, walking towards Louis. "You heard." Louis scowled gliding towards Harry as well.

He shook his head and changed his eye colour to green, sighing. As Harry grunted and growled coming towards Louis, the boy coward and started to backtrack his steps. Harry kept his eyes on Louis, soon backing him into a tree. Again the red barricade kept Louis from escaping.

"So then, L-Louis Tomlinson. What am I-I-" Harry squinted and his pupils went to slits, like cats. "Aghh!!" He screamed falling away from Louis against the tree. Harry started to fidget and stretch, running to a clearing where not a lot of trees were. "LOUIS LEAVE NOW!!! AGHHH! I'M GOING TO HURT YOU, I-I CAN'T CONTROL I-IT YET!!" He dropped to the floor, on all fours. "Harry?! W-What do you mean??" Louis stepped over tree roots and stones before making his way over to Harry. All he could hear was deep grunting and growling.

As he was about to put a hand on Harry's shoulder he lifted his head immediately but he was different. "GO!!!"

His mouth was filled with...fangs?!

Louis froze not able to step back, he didn't know what was happening. Suddenly Harry's spine looked like it broke by itself and he screamed obviously in pain, then the back of his shirt started to tear and silver fur burst out from underneath his clothes. The noises he was making soon stopped and sounded more like animal ones.

A great, long tail broke free from Harry's jeans and his legs and arms changed shape completely. With... paws?

His hair grew a light grey and ears perked up from his skull that twitched as Louis stepped backwards onto a twig making it snap. Then a dog nose and snout protruded from his sharp face, fur developing on it as well.

It had finished.

Louis didn't believe what was standing a few metres away from his small body. Everything that he had researched and found out...

It was all true.