45 ~ Sky Full Of Stars

"Harry? What are you doing in here?" Wills bellowing voice echoed in the small room and Harry slammed the book shut, trying to put it in the case safely. "He hates it when I touch it," Harry whispered as he sealed the case and grabbed Louis' hand. "Harry?" He pulled him behind a bookshelf so Will wouldn't catch them and raised his finger to his lips, Louis giggled. "Shhh." Harry wrapped his large hands around Louis' mouth and smiled.

"I know you're in here! You better not be...doing anything." He furrowed his eyebrows and removed his hand from Louis' mouth, "Anything? What does he mean anything?" He whispered, making sure it couldn't have been heard by Will. Louis smirked and draped his arms around Harry's neck, "he means doing this.." he kissed him passionately almost knocking Harry over as he pushed him up against a book case.

Harry pushed back with force and felt down Louis' spine, he landed on his bum as Louis jumped. Harry lifted him up and held him in the air while Louis wrapped his legs around Harry's waist and kissed aggressively. "Har-?" After thinking Will had gone the boys went bright red when he caught them in their little act, Harry put Louis down and held his hand. Will rolled his eyes whilst staring at them tapping his foot on the floor.

"You shouldn't be in here. Doing...that, it's disgusting." Will growled, Louis' heart fell to his feet. He thought they were just having fun. He didn't even know Will was homophobic. He thought he just hated Louis in general. But no. It's worse.

Harry's eyes were red and he was snarling like a rabid dog. "Take. That. Back. Now." He let go of Louis' hand and walked a few feet in front. Will didn't say anything and rolled his eyes once more.

"I don't fucking care about what you think of me. Sorry that the rest of your little brothers turned out perfect and straight, unlike me. But I couldn't care less about what you think off me, but when you offend him..." Harry turned to Louis and sighed, his eyes still red.

"You're getting yourself into a bad situation." Will walked up to him, poking his chest looking down at Harry. "For fuck sake Harry grow up! He's not going to be here forever and you know it, he's not your Kino or anythi-"
"HE IS AND I FUCKING LOVE HIM!" It went silent and Louis stepped forward and flinched to put his hand on Harry's shoulder, before he did the door to the library flung open again.

"Boys?! What's going on?" Robin was stood at the door and Harry huffed and growled through his teeth. "Nothing. We were just leaving." He didn't even turn to Louis and acknowledge him before going up the stairs to the door and swerving around his dad with Louis closely following behind.

"I can't believe him-" Harry raged going in his bedroom and slamming the door after Louis had come in. "Harry it's ok-"
"No it's not! You don't deserve any shit from him!" He lent against the wooden door and closed his eyes, they were still red. Louis treaded over to him slowly and held his biceps and sighed.

"He just doesn't understand, some people are like that Harry. Family or stranger, we're going to get shit sometimes." Harry looked down at him and rested his forehead and nose against Louis'. "B-But I have you, so I don't care." Louis whispered while Harry kissed his forehead softly and hugged him, squeezing him tightly not wanting to let go.

Harry soon calmed down and his eyes went back to green and his breathing started to become normal. Louis pulled away and looked up to him, Harry smiled. "You're all I need." He whispered which made Louis grin and rest his head back on Harry's chest.

"Lou do you trust me?" He paused. "Yes." Harry raised his eyebrows, "Really? No percentage? Nothing? You really do?!" He giggled and slipped his hand into his.

"I trust you, I'm sure." Harry pushed up from the door and went around Louis and to his giant window; opening it. "I want to show you something, no one knows about this and you're going to be the first person I've told." Louis smiled and gated to the window, "O-Ok?" Louis hummed unsurely.

"Get on my back," Louis laughed and turned to him, "Ok," Harry giggled with him as Louis jumped on his back and wrapped his arms and legs around his muscly build.

"Hold on tight!" He nodded and gripped Harry as he stepped up to the ledge of the window, "Harry? What are you doing?!" Louis screamed panicking, Harry grinned and jumped out into the forest but turned quickly and grabbed the roof of the house, pulling himself and Louis up.

"SHIT!" Louis cursed sliding off of Harry when they were on the flat roof, "I'm fucking scared of heights you dick!" It soon turned into uncontrollable laughter and Louis just rolled his eyes. "Anyway Haz, why are we on your roof?" Harry went behind Louis and covered his eyes. He made him step a few feet into the middle of the roof, dodging wires and plumbing and then finally stopping abruptly.

"I have to do something quickly, promise to keep your eyes shut?" Louis agreed and he suddenly felt the cold breeze as Harry moved away from him. He kept his eyes sealed until Harry got back and rested his hands back over his face. "Ready?" He kissed his cheek as Louis nodded and Harry put his hands on Louis' shoulders.

A stylish, recliner couch under a small gazebo was placed on the giant house and it had candles lit all around it. "Oh my god, Harry. This is so cute." Louis blushed and strolled with Harry to the coach, "I come here to think. It's calming." Harry coiled his arms around Louis waist from behind and hummed in his ear. "Especially when you look up." They both did and Louis was amazed.

Millions of thousands of stars were scattered across the sky and you could see shooting ones every so often. Louis mouth dropped and Harry admired him, "Wow! I've never seen the sky so clear, this is amazing!"
"I knew you would like it." He went to go and sit down and the smaller boy followed, Harry cuddled him as they both huddled together to keep warm. Louis kissed him softly and led his head on Harry's collar bone and sighed.

"Goodnight Harry, I love you."
"Goodnight Louis. I love you too."

And soon they were both fast asleep under the stars, the time slowly passing bye.

A/N I Have entered the Stylinson Awards with my first book Stay!! Please try to vote and I would love your support, love you guys xxx