67 ~ Unconscious

Suddenly the excruciating pain vanished, no pressure was being applied and Louis felt like he was floating. But he wasn't unconscious. He moved his splintered palm up to his forehead and wiped away the dust on his eyelashes. "L-Lou?" He flicked his heavy eyelids open and almost burst into tears.

A few metres away from where Louis was, his boyfriend stood. The boy had been thrown across the room and was no where near Louis anymore. This was the real him. "H-Harry?" He jogged over to him and knelt down trembling, "I-I am s-so so sorry Louis, I-I'm so sorry, oh my god," Harry took of his tshirt quickly and wrapped it around Louis' leg, applying pressure.

Louis tensed, tears streaming down his cheeks because of the pain. "It'll be okay b-bab-" Harry breathed in deeply and closed his eyes, looking away and trying to keep his breathing steady.

He flicked them open and they were red, he knew, "Harry, i-it's oka-"
"N-No! I have to k-keep pressure on it-" his senses were taking over, the urge to drink blood ravishing Harry. "L-Look at me baby," Louis caught his eyes and tried to smile through the pain, "you can do thi-"

A quick hit to the head and Harry slid across the floor on his side, shards of the broken piano going into his bare side. "Too fucking late Styles!" The boy came stomping back over to Louis with a busted lip and a limp. He bent down and untied the double knot around Louis' leg making him belch with fear mixed with pain.

"You're still not going anywhere! It'll stop soon," he smirked, swiping the dripping crimson away from his mouth, changing his eye colour to match.

"NO!!" Harry's piercing scream made the building shake and got the attention of the boy, he looked worried. Louis furrowed his eyebrows and followed the boys stare, his eyes soon dropping onto Harry.

Something was happening, something big was happening.

Harry's eyes turned black, not any shade of red, not even the darkest. They were midnight black.

"I-Impossible..I-I can't e-even-" the boy backed away from Louis instantly, dropping the tshirt.

Harry caved in, his back snapping so loud it echoed. This was bigger than just a change. He screamed and cried as hair grew hair on his tanned back and down his shoulders. His pants split and ripped, turning into nothing but pieces of fabric on the dusty floor. While all this had been happening Harry had almost grown twice the size of himself as a human. "Shit." The boy whispered.

Harry looked up from his panting and snarled, a set of razor sharp teeth revealing themselves, his brown locks were now huge and turning golden, wrapping around his neck and sticking to his chest. The claws dug into the wooden floor leaving marks and scratches as the tail swung around behind him.

It was done, and the boy looked astonished. Shaking uncontrollably, he gulped, not knowing what to do.

The animal that he and Louis were in a room with was a lion.

Harry Edward Styles had actually turned into a lion. The rarest animal for a shapeshifter to turn into.

A massive, vicious predator, the roar broke the silence and Louis slightly smiled when he saw the once black eyes turn into forest green. Harry was there. He was controlling it.

The lion bowed its head to Louis before putting all its concentration onto the boy. It snarled again and came hurdling towards him, the boy didn't waist any time running away, around the dozens of hallways and through small rooms trying to trick Harry. Louis waiting to hear a cry or a roar come from a direction so he could try and see where they were in the building. It never happened.

He could only hear things falling and crashing, hitting the cold floor of the studio. All of a sudden the boy burst through some rotting wood on the other side of the studio, tumbling to the ground. Harry soon did too and circled him as he had no where left to run.

"Please, p-please! I-I'm sorry-" the lion ignored his pleading and closed in the circle, the boy stood up but Harry knocked him down in seconds, he'd had enough.

The lion pounced on the boy, pinning him with his giant paws. It growled, bending down to him, showing its teeth, and just when he was about to rip the boy to pieces the doors at the other end of the building flew open.

Anne, Robin and all of the brothers stood amazed at the sight. "Oh my Lord." Anne whispered, the lions ears perked up and it turned its head around to its family. "Harry?" Will gulped, it turned back around to the boy and Robin, Will, Sebastian and Jordan all ran over to him, Anne and Dexter went over to an almost unconscious Louis on the floor.

"I-I'm so sorry, t-this is a-all my f-fault-" Louis' eyes became heavy and Anne shook him to keep him awake, "it isn't your fault at all Louis, don't worry. Just stay awake for me okay?" He nodded lousily.

-

"H-Harry? Harry it's okay, we'll take care of him-" Robin tried but the lion didn't budge, keeping stern eye contact with the boy. Will put his hand on his dads shoulder and nodded, they swapped places. "Harry, back down. I know how angry you are right now, I really do but we can sort him out. Louis needs you right now-"

The lion closed its eyes for a second and looked over its shoulder to Will. He stepped off. Robin and Sebastian grabbed the boys arms as Harry backed away. Standing in the middle of Louis and the boy. "And Harry," the lion turned to Will. "Guess you'll need these-" he tossed a pair of Harry's jeans over to him and the lion purred. Will smiled and went back to the boy.

A/N ooo hope u guys liked this chapter, drama is fun to write. Almost the end but I got ideas for part 2? Does anyone want another of this?

 Almost the end but I got ideas for part 2? Does anyone want another of this?