15 ~ H.S

In front of Louis was a wolf.

It was no longer Harry Styles, he had turned into a giant mutt, it looked like it was bigger than a normal wolf and it was staring right at Louis with deathly red eyes.

"H-Harry?" Louis stuttered, whispering. Surprised he actually got something out of his mouth, the wolf just growled before baring its teeth and slowly walking further towards Louis.

The wolf's eyes were still red and Louis backed up as it came closer. It stopped, flicking its ears up before tilting its head back until it was fully stretched upwards to the tree tops.

A howl breached the air and it was the sound of a million drums rattling inside of Louis' ears. He believed it was the loudest sound he had ever heard.

It stopped but as it put its head down it's eyes had changed. They were now a glowing green. It seemed calmer and stopped growling at Louis, to his surprise the wolf bowed its head for a few seconds before running off into the woods.

Louis felt like he was about to collapse but he didn't want to. He ran and ran until his legs felt like dropping off, but he still kept going. His mind wanted so desperately to remove that scene from his head but his heart was telling him the complete opposite and he didn't know why, why is he so ok with this? Why is he so intrigued about the Styles family? And the last question circling in his head,

Why and how did Harry Styles just turn into a wolf?

Louis finally reached home and his mum was back, she was sat in the living room and listened as he ran up the stairs, "You ok lo-"
"I'M FINE!" He shouted from the top, gripping onto the banisters. "O-Ok," she shrugged carrying on with what she was doing which was reading her all time favourite book; the original 'Alice In Wonderland'

"No, no, no, no, no... that did not just happen." Louis paced up and down his room, talking to himself. He dared to open his laptop but regretted it and slammed the device shut again like last night. "I can't... I-I just can't." He led down on his bed without taking his shoes off, thinking about the stages of events in chronological order that had happened the whole day.

Soon Louis had fallen into sleep but woken up to his phone vibrating, he looked at his alarm clock and it was 8 o'clock at night, he'd been asleep for almost 4 hours. He picked up his phone and turned down the brightness so he could see, he rubbed his eyes as he read the message.

"Come to my house in 10. You know why, I'll leave the gates open for you. H.S"

Louis jumped up from his bed, grabbing his hoodie and pulling it over his head, he walked down to the living room and stuck his head around the door, "Hi, I'm just going to nip to the shop,"
"Oh hi sleepy head, it's a bit late don't you think?" Louis shrugged, "I'll be fine,"
"When you get back there's some pizza in the oven, just keeping it warm."
"Ok thanks mum!" He closed the front door and sighed, Louis was about to open the garage door before he realised. "Shit, my bike!" Louis had left it against the tree in the woods, he grunted before starting to jog down the road. He'll get it tomorrow morning or something.

As Styles had promised the rusty gates were open, and Louis took a deep breath before entering, now knowing there were at least 6-7 'Mythical' beings living in this household.

He went through the entrance and through the blooming gardens. Louis could only see 3 feet on either side of him because it was dark and cloudy so he couldn't even see the stars or the moon's shine that didn't help.

He tapped on the door but yet again, Harry didn't answer. The same as yesterday answered, the shy one. Louis stepped back, "Harry wanted me." He rolled his eyes before the leader came along from just hearing Louis' voice. He gulped stepping away more.

"You again?!" He laughed, "Harry nee-wants me." Louis said quietly trying not to sound cocky, "does he now?!" Louis lost his temper as he talked to him like a 5 year old. He barged past them into their home and looked around hastily, he needed to find him.

He darted upstairs but suddenly Will jumped from the first level to the second, climbing over the banister. His eyes also turned red like Harry's. "Get out of my house now!" He bellowed but a softer, calmer voice came from a door further down the corridor.

"It's ok Will, I asked him to come,"
"What?! Why?!" You could basically feel Harry roll his eyes from behind the walls.
"Just let him Will."  The oldest let Louis passed while he stared at him with a torturing glance.

Louis followed his voice and twisted the knob, treading slowly into the beast's room.