43 ~ Little Love You's

"H-Harry?" Louis looked slowly around the corner of the room to find Harry drenched in tears, sat on the island with all of his brother stood around him. "Lou?" He got up immediately and rubbed his eyes, a smile instantly peeking up on his pale face. He started to jog over to Louis and wrapped his arms around him, crying even more into the shorter boys shoulder.

"Y-You're ok?" Louis hugged him back, squeezing him lightly, he pulled away and cupped Harry's cheeks. Wiping away his trickling tears with his thumbs. "I-I'm fine, what's wrong?" Harry just chuckled softly and sniffed, "I was scared."
"I'm ok, just a bit cold." Harry kept his arm around Louis waist and turned to his brothers, the dead expression placed back on his face.

"No one saw, he's ok, I controlled it. End of story." Will folded his arms and walked towards Louis and Harry. "I still don't think he's good for yo-" Will started to reach his arm out to pull Louis away from his brother but Harry quickly grabbed it and tightened his grip. "If you ever touch him, I'll rip your arm off." Louis pushed Harry backwards, scared he would start a fight because he seemed that aggravated, especially with the now-drying tears down his face and the expression.

"Harry it's ok, come here." Louis led him out of the kitchen and around the corner into the next room which happened to be the living room, so they were free from the sight of his brothers. Harry was breathing heavily and was growling and cursing, and of course the eyes on full display.
Blood red.

"T-They can't fucking s-say that," Harry snarled through his teeth, running his fingers through his curly locks. "What have they said Harry?" He took a breath and closed his eyes. "That you're not good for me and that you'll tell people b-but," he opened his eyes, they were still red. Harry held Louis on his waist and pulled him closer. "I-It's like you're too good f-for me. Ever since you've come here, my life's changed for the better. And I love you for that."

They both paused looking at their eyes for what seemed like the time it would take to count all the stars in the sky, "I-I love you Louis." His eyes changed back at that second as he froze, now seeming like they were with all the stars in the sky. Floating over the world.
"I love you too," Louis whispered, his smile making his dimples grow into canyons.

Harry leaned in, kissing him so softly and calmly. Louis kissed him back but harder, pushing Harry up against the back wall of the living room. Harry kissed back, biting Louis lips before pulling apart and twisting him around so he was against the wall.

They reconnected their lips together as Harry towered over him pushing Louis' arms up as well. Louis stopped and looked up at him breathlessly, "I l-love you so fucking much." Harry smirked about to embrace him again but they were interrupted. "Boys I'm hom-!"

Anne stopped in the doorframe of the living room finding his son with his 'friend' having a fierce make-out session. Harry jumped back off of Louis and grabbed his hand, "MUM?!" She put her hand over her mouth realising what had just happened before she had walked through the door.

"I'm sorry, I'm sor-" she laughed walking out of the room and to the kitchen. Harry and Louis had both gone bright red, but the taller boy pulled the others hand and led him to the hallway and then finally up the stairs to his room. He slammed the door shut the moment Louis was in and cringed pulling his hands over his face.

Louis squeezed his eyes shut and gated over to Harry's bed before collapsing on it- face down into the left-hand side pillow. "She's going to hate me." Harry grinned at him, giggling. He walked over to his body and stood over him, "She doesn't hate you,"
"She will now!" Louis cried, turning over. Harry knelt on the bed over him, "Louis, she will never hate you, no one could hate you." He pecked his nose making Louis blush.

"She just caught me snogging with her youngest son where anyone could have seen. She's going to hate me." Harry fully got onto the bed and closer to Louis, lying on top of him, in between his legs, but leaning on his hands which were placed next to Louis head on each side. Looking like he was about to do a press-up.

"She'll probably not hate you then if you snog her youngest son where nobody can see," Harry bit his lip and smirked at the same time, Louis grinned as well, placing his hands on his face. "Cheeky," Harry lunged down into Louis and slammed his lips against his, they bit each other's lips or tongues not knowing which it was, they were so in the moment, they loved it. Just them, on their own, loving each other.

Suddenly a vibration came from Harry's bedside table and they stopped, jumping apart but with Louis still under Harry. He grabbed the phone and passed it to Louis, it was his phone which was fortunately in Harry's jacket pocket before he fell. "Shit, I'm sorry it's my m-mum." Harry giggled, "it's ok take it." Louis nodded and scrolled it open.

- H-Hi?

- Wait, what time is it?? 9 already?

- Oh my gosh yes I'm sorry. I forgot to ring you. I'm at Harry's.

- Yes we just walked home after school and we went... urm... r-river walking. S-So I had to go to his to get some clothes.

Harry slowly moved down Louis' torso and dripped kisses down his neck, sucking lightly down to his collar bone earning small jerks and moans from Louis.

- Aghhhh, y-yes that's it, that's all we did, a-and...MUM! Don't say that please it's embarrassing!

- Mum! Stop! It's only been a couple of days!

He went bright red and looked at Harry before whispering the next thing down the phone,

- Y-Yes... I-I'm sure Harry w-will have condoms but it's not happening mum!!

He gulped and squeezed his eyes shut as Harry stopped sucking and paused. He went bright red along with Louis.

-...I-I was thinking of s-staying here tonight, though

Harry's flushes face looked at him, he began to smile softly. 'Really?' He mouthed to Louis, he shrugged as Harry nodded his head quickly and confidently. "Please," he whispered, while Louis smiled and kissed him trying not to let the sounds travel to the phone still in Louis hand.

- I-I know it's a school night but I'll be fine, Harry has the car.

- Ok ok I will, I promise. I'll see you tomorrow

He went red again

- N-No I'm not saying that out loud it's embarrassing!

- N-No! Mum stop!

- F-Fine, but just one second.

Louis rolled over so he wasn't under Harry and quickly jogged to his private bathroom closing the door, Harry jumped to it and listened on the wood, Louis softly whispered.

- Do I really have to say it?! I'm with him mum!

- Please don't make me- N-No, please I want to stay tonight-

- Fine...

Louis lowered his voice.

- I-I promise to use a condom if we have s-sex. But we're not going tooooo!

- Fine then i-intercourse whatever the fuck you want to call it mum, I'm going so bye!

- Bye!

A/N   yasss long chap chap xx