16 ~ I'll Show You

Harry was sat peacefully reading a book, but before Louis saw what it was, it was slammed shut and put on his desk.

He had a massive room with a king sized bed, large windows panned around almost the entire space and mainly everything was made up from beautiful stained woods. "H-Hi Louis." He slightly smiled, standing up from the bed, Louis stepped away. Harry stopped, looking down to his feet and played with his thumbs behind his back. "I understand that you're scared of me, but Louis, I need to explai-"

"You're a shapeshifter." Louis stated with no tone or vocal expression. Harry gulped nodding, "I-I'm sorry, I-it's hard to explain but I need to try, but first-"

Harry put his hands out to indicate for Louis to stay where he was, in the door frame. He walked over to a big oak door, which slid open. It was filled with a lot of things, but Louis could barely make out what they were, all he could see were black silhouettes.

"Y-You forgot about this," as Harry pulled out Louis' bike and wheeled it over to him, he noticed that the front tire was flat and had claw marks in it. "I-I'm sorry about the wheel." Louis nodded still not saying anything. "Please Louis, you need to say something else. I need to know what you're thinking." Louis bit his lip, looking down.

"I want to know everything. But yet I don't want to know anything." He looked up and Harry had stepped closer. "That's perfectly fine, I-I understand." Louis wanted to move back but his legs weren't moving anytime soon.

"Y-You scared me." Harry looked at him hopelessly while sighing. "I-I'm sorry, it's just when I'm going to change, I have to change." Louis understood and stepped closer to the taller boy trying to show no fear.

"I understa-" before Louis finished his sentence all 4 of the brothers barged in through his door, pushing Harry on the bed and standing around Louis growling. "Guys, what are you doin-?!"
"SHUT UP HARRY!" Will screamed switching his eye colour, he tried to stand up but one of the others held his shoulder pushing Harry down.

Louis backed up into the corner of the room, he was being surrounded by 3 shapeshifters that may even be bloodthirsty, he didn't even know. "He can't know." One of them whispered stepping forward. They all nodded and began to crunch their knuckles and all of their eyes changed to red at the same time.

Louis was prepared to scream, until his throat was dry but it never happened. All he heard was someone else screaming as he closed his eyes.

"HE ALREADY KNOWS!"

All brothers stopped and whipped their heads around to Harry. "W-What?" Will growled through his white teeth. Harry shuffled back on his bed and put his head down, gulping. "H-He saw me b-before and this morning."

It clicked, Harry was the leopard.

"That was y-" Louis was about to speak and regretted it at this time and place. The brothers didn't look back but looked at each other, to Harry, to Louis and then back to Harry again. "You've shown a human?!" One of them shouted at Harry, he nodded.

"I-I lost control, I transformed but something was different with him." The Styles' all looked at each other again and turned to Louis. "Well then you know what we have to do,"
"THAT'S NOT OUR RULES! DON'T HURT HIM, PLEASE!" Harry cried to Will, begging him. He tried to get up again but the same brother pushed him down. Gripping his shoulders.

"I-I'm not g-going to tell a-anyone I promise." Louis stuttered, trying to look for exits from the room. One of them was stood in front of the door.

"Do you know what we can do to humans?" One of them smirked, extending giant claws from his fingertips and scraping them across Louis' chest, pushing down deeper as he got to his throat. "We could kill you right now, so effortlessly."
Louis gulped. But it all stopped at once as a tiger leaped in front of Louis and roared at the brothers making them fall back.

It was enormous and Louis had never seen one in real life. Louis looked up to try and find Harry but he was no longer on the bed, the tiger was Harry.

"Harry?! W-We won't hurt him w-we promise but you c-can't just do this.-"

"You can't control it."

All of them said at the same time, but the tiger was perfectly calm. He was controlling it.

But then something changed.

And all of the brothers knew it.

"Harry?" One of them whispered, one that Louis had never heard speak before. But nevertheless Louis knew he sounded scared and worried, it made him feel that way too.

The tiger turned around to face Louis and its eyes were

Red.

This time it actually looked like a wild animal, not the boy he met a week ago. He roared at Louis and started to show its sharp fangs. Suddenly all 4 of the brothers started to fidget and took their tshirts off. They quickly grew hair like Harry had done 5 or 6 hours ago and transformed into the same animal as well.

4 wolves.

A lot smaller than the tiger but they had brown eyes not red like the tiger, it all felt too much for Louis as the wolves jumped onto the larger animals back and bit at its neck.

Soon all Louis could see was black and all he could hear was a big thump as well as a burning sensation in his head, he had collapsed onto the bedroom floor.

My edit^