33 ~ Love

Louis opened his left eye slowly but only slightly.

Harry was facing him, breathing lightly into his face making his hair flow. His arm was wrapped around Louis shoulders, hugging him tightly so their faces were close together. Louis fighting the urge to kiss him.

Louis' hand was on Harry's abs with his spare near his cheek. They were tangled in each other and he wanted to stay there forever with him. "Louis, I'm back! Do you want anything to eat-" she opened the door and stopped, smirking at her son.

He raised his finger to his mouth and scowled. "Shh!" He whispered at her, Louis looked up to Harry making sure he was still asleep. He was.

"Sorry," she said still with the wide, platinum smile on her face, Louis sat up trying not to move Harry. He rubbed his eyes and stroked his hair down, yawning. "I'm fine just be quiet!" Louis said a little louder. Harry flinched and opened his eyes, sitting up next to Louis. Noticing that his mum was looking at them together.

"O-Oh," he stretched and looked at Louis flustered. "H-Hi." Louis stammered watching Harry look at the clock on the table next to him. "I-I should get g-going," He slid his legs off of the bed and landed them on the floor. Trembling getting up, Harry limped to the door and smiled at Jay.

"Bye Louis," He looked back before, stepping out of the door around Jay. "Have a good night Jay,"
"Thank you Harry, you too." He jogged down two stairs before coming back up quickly. "I-If it's ok with you Jay, my m-mum has invited Louis to come for d-dinner at my house tonight," she looked over at Louis and raised an eyebrow, he tried to hide an instant smile.

"That's fine, are you up for it Louis?" He nodded impulsively, a little too enthusiastically. Harry smiled at him, "Ok, I'll see you at 6?" The stairs creaked as he ran down them, they heard the door open and then slam in less than a second. Jay crossed her arms and lent against Louis' doorframe with a smug face.

Louis slipped his legs around and played with his thumbs. "Fine...I give up. You win." Louis paused and his mum came waltzing into the room to sit next to him.

"I really like him." She leaned into him and kissed his cheek, her hand on his shoulder. "I know you do sweet," she laughed, "H-He's so kind, and caring. Harry's not like anyone I have ever met before mum. I-I've liked him since I laid my eyes on him." Jay rubbed his shoulder.

"And does he like you?" Louis shrugged, frowning. "I-I think he thinks that we're just friends. I don't want to be 'just friends'" he gestured with two fingers and sighed tilting his head back. "Lou, if he was like that with you, asleep like that, I don't think he wants to be 'Just friends' either." She copied Louis actions and he turned to her smiling. "Thanks mum." He wrapped his arm around her waist and put his head in her collar bone, he squeezed her.

"I'm proud of you Lou." He didn't say anything else and just hummed in reply. They stayed like that for a minute or so and then Jay got up from the bed. "Do you know what you're going to wear tonight?" The wardrobe swung open as she lightly swiped along Louis clothes carefully, "No, it'll probably just be some jeans and a tshirt." She shook her head getting out a white shirt, "What about this?" Louis stood up with her and grabbed the coat hanger from her hand, about to put it back into the wardrobe.

"It's not going to be that smar-"
"No, like if you rolled the sleeves up, wore it with dark blue jeans but don't took it in." Louis thought about it, that was kind of his style. "That's not actually a bad idea." Louis started to smile and looked for some jeans that his mum had described. He found them and placed them on his bed.

Jay nodded and walked to his door opening it. "Ok, get ready. I'll be downstairs if you need me." She left the room and departed from Louis. Taking his clothes off that he had on, Louis took the new clothes off of their hangers and put them on. He looked in the mirror after he had done.

Smiling at himself, he too left his room and went into the bathroom for his hair wax and aftershave. He sprayed it and styled his hair in the usual quiff, making sure the product didn't make it look plastic or greasy. "There."

"