24 ~ Music

Today was exactly the same as yesterday for Louis, got up, dressed, had breakfast and waited. Waited and waited until the shiny blue shimmer came racing around his road. But his mum watched him in more detail this morning, staring at him like a jigsaw puzzle, "Harry again?"

"He's picking me up for school, he's just being nice," Louis huffed, resting his chin on the back of the couch, looking at the small cotton candies that flew in the sky. "Ok," Her voice went through Louis, the 'I know you're lying' voice, and the face. The one raised eyebrow and lifted shoulders. Louis growled and went back to cloud spotting.

"So have you made any other friends apart from Harry," she said his name in a dreamy like way and Louis rolled his eyes, "Well there's a girl called Ariel she's so kind, and smart. And there's Luke and Sam. They're both nice I guess. Also the twins. Molly and Ellie..." Louis got bored of talking and sighed. His quiff falling on his face as he didn't put enough wax in it this morning.

"Great, so a lot huh?" Louis just hummed in reply, she shuffled back into the couch and continued watched her sitcom. Yet again Louis sprang from the couch the moment the mustang bolted around the street and almost knocked Jays tea off of the table. "Lou be careful!"
"Sorry mum bye!" He shouted exiting the house, Harry was only just driving up on the curb when Louis came out of the house so he just beeped at him. Louis smiled watching Harry roll down the blacked out window revealing himself.

"Good morning Tomlinson!" Harry grinned as Louis got in the car, "Hey," his sunglasses were in his pocket so Louis retrieved them before they started the journey to school as it was a sunny day. "Are you ok?" Louis asked, Harry nodded pulling out of the house and into the main road that circled around the estate. "Yeh, glad you're not dead and stuff, so yeh I'm fine, you?"
"Fine, glad I'm not dead either," they both chuckled and there was peaceful silence. But then it was just too quiet.

"Do you want to listen to some music?" Harry gestured to the radio, "Sure," Louis answered not expecting it to be screamy-metal music. Louis almost jumped out of his seat the moment it came through the speakers at almost full volume.

Harry made a face like nails on a blackboard and turned it down trying to change the radio station. "S-Sorry, I don't really listen to music," Louis eyes widened, "You don't listen to music?!" Harry shrugged. "I used to, but not really anymore." Louis mouth dropped and grabbed a pen from out of his school bag.

"What are you doing?" He tried to keep his eyes on the road but was intrigued with what Louis was doing. "I'm writing it on my hand so I don't forget,"
"Don't forget what?" Louis wrote it in beautiful cursive writing with a smiley face after it. "Harry's Mixtape." He read out loud, "I'm going to make you a mixtape full of amazing artists and bands. You'll like it I promise." Harry nodded watching Louis get so excited over the idea, "I trust you," Harry said calmly earning a blush from Louis.

"Thanks."
"Do you trust me yet?" Louis shrugged putting the pen away. "95% I think." Harry started to laugh as well as Louis, "Well that's better than last time,"
"Yep, you've changed my mind a lot Styles." They kept talking with the radio off until they got into school.

Pupils were scattered outside as the sun was finally in the sky with confidence today and Louis saw the whole friend group talking on a bench on the field, under a giant oak tree.

"Harry?"
"Yeh Lou?" He got out of the car as Louis did the same, "Keep an open mind about this idea," Harry rolled his eyes as he went around the car to Louis' side, he looked where Louis was looking and did a double take. "What? Them? No, they hate me Lou!"
"Only because you needed them to hate you," Harry growled and couldn't say anything else because it was true.

Everyone had suddenly got off of the bench and was walking inside, "Come on Harry! I promise they'll forgive you if you just apologise,"
"What do I even say?" Louis started to walk to the school doors, "Sorry for being an Asshole? I don't know, just say something nice. Be yourself!" Louis pushed him to the doors so he walked in first, they were all stood at one of the first lockers on the concourse. Sam's locker?

"Hey guys," Harry was stood next to Louis but kind of behind him, out of the semi circle of teens. "Hi Louis," they all said unsurely, looking at each other, to Louis and then to Harry. "Harry has something to say.." He elbowed Harry towards the friends and they stared at him with squinted eyes.

They trusted him 0%.

"I-I'm sorry," they all stopped scowling and looked at each other again, "F-For everything, I was horrible and in a bad place in life just please, forgive me. I want to be your friend again," Ariel nodded, all looking like they didn't have a clue what was happening and didn't expect this to actually occur.

Sam pulled his hand out of his pocket and levitated it in front of Harry, they shook hands. "Good to have you back curly," Louis smiled, it actually worked but then there had to be something that spoiled it. And he came strutting around the corner a few seconds after.

Luke.