57 ~ Back

The boys strolled down the street together until they reached Harry's house. He gulped before looking up at Louis, but not at Louis, at his cheek. "I don't know what they will say." He sighed, squeezing his hand tighter. Louis nodded and stood closer to him. "It's okay Harry, it was an accident. You couldn't control it-"
"But I should've!" He said a bit louder, his voice breaking at the end.

Louis stopped, circling around to Harry's front and curling his other hand into Harry's spare. "Nothing changes, just because... this has happened, it doesn't mean anything. All relationships have them, it's part of love babe." He kissed his nose, standing on his tiptoes, "not many relationships have a shapeshifter as a member." Harry slightly smiled, making Louis giggle. "Then we're unique," Harry's grin grew and he wrapped his arms around Louis waist outside of his house gates and kissed him.

"I'm sorry."
"Stop saying sorry." Louis backed up, sighing. Harry just nodded and walked over to the lock and put the pin in, making the gates screech. Louis cringed and Harry laughed at him, stepping aside to let him in first.

They got to the door and Harry stood there first, eyes closed and head down. "Harry?" Louis questioned after a while, "I'm just thinking of what to say." Louis didn't say anything else, just waited until Harry was ready.

He slowly exhaled and bent down, lifting the door mat and finding the spare key. Harry trembled as he tried to unlock the door, it finally creaked open and both boys stepped in, releasing the scent of soap.

No one called out, so the boys had snuck in unnoticed. After hearing a small conversation in the kitchen, Harry turned around to Louis and held his forearms softly. "Stay here for a sec," Harry kissed him on the forehead, Louis nodded and sighed, taking a step back.

Anne was stood at the sink washing plates as Robin dried them. All of Harry's brothers sat at the table, Seb and Will talking and both Jordan and Dexter on their phones. They hadn't realised Harry standing at the door yet.

"Hi," heads sprang up and sighs of relief came from everyone. "Harry!" Anne cried out, slipping her washing gloves off and running over and wrapping her arms around him. Harry flinched back when she squeezed him a little too tightly around his ribs. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Where have you been? We've been out looking for you all morning!"

Tears were welling up in her eyes as everyone else came around to him as he walked further into the kitchen. "I-I'm okay, just got some scratches that's all," Harry raised his shirt slightly showing the bandage.

"Where have you been? Where did you get bandage from?!" Anne kept her pitch as Harry held her hand and tried to calm her, "that's what I've come to talk to you about-"
"Go on," Will entered the conversation, also a worried expression on his face even though he hid it well.

"L-Last night I went somewhere, around 3 and a few things have happened..."
"Where did you go Harry?" Robin sighed, Harry's head dropped and he looked at the floor. "L-Louis'," all of them gasped quietly, predicting what had happened.

"He took me in and helped me to get cleaned up, it was a bad idea but I still wasn't thinking straight because of the moon-"
"It's okay baby, go on," Anne cooed, smiling at him lightly.

"He tried, he really did but I still wasn't fully.... back. A-And something happened but he understands, so please don't say anything or do anything. He's okay," Harry stepped back, out of the semi circle and nearer the door frame. "What do you mean Harry?" Robin questioned and Harry raised his hand, backing up a bit more.

"Lou?"

Harry looked around the corner finding him playing with his hands against the wall, he looked up to Harry and nodded, "it's okay, you can come in now." Harry said calmly, reaching out for Louis' hand, he took it and Louis came around from the corner and into the kitchen.

"Oh," Anne said quietly, everyones eyes on Louis. It was now clear what had happened. "Hello Louis." Will smiled, breaking the sudden silence, "Hi," Louis answered. "Will they heal?" Harry asked, looking over at his mum.

Anne walked over to Louis and held his shoulders, rubbing them. She examined his cheek and smiled. "They will, he'll be okay in a few days. Are you okay Louis?"

"I'm fine, I know he didn't mean to," Louis looked at Harry, rubbing his thumb in his palm. Anne smiled, "thank you for taking care off him last night, they never go too well." She said the last bit quietly and Louis nodded. Anne then stepped away letting Louis be closer to Harry.

"It will never happen again." Harry said quietly, burying his face into Louis' locks.

" Harry said quietly, burying his face into Louis' locks