51 ~ Hurts

Louis jumped awake and sat up from his slumber, but he hadn't woken up because of thunder. 5 loud bangs came from downstairs, the front door? Louis switched on the lamp and looked at his alarm clock, 3:14am.

He huffed and rubbed his eyes. The rain had seemed to have settled but the lightning strikes were still constant.

Louis debated to get out of bed until he heard the 5 bangs yet again coming from downstairs. Now certain that it was the front door, Louis pulled the covers off of him and stood up, dizzily. He slowly started to walk to the bedroom door and kept jumping whenever the light flashed in the windows.

He turned the corner and opened the door to his mums bedroom. She was still fast asleep so Louis walked back out and went to the top of the stairs, not being able to see who was at the door as it was so dark.

The steps creaked under his feet as Louis went down a couple, the banging happened again but this time there was only 2 knocks, a bit lighter and further apart than the last few. Louis carried on down the stairs and went to the door, taking a deep breath before opening it.

He was stood, soaked. His hair drenched and sticking to his neck as he swayed side to side. No top, just ripped, blood marked jeans. Cuts and gashes cloaked his body, 4 main ones on his side, so deep they looked like you could see tissue.

His eyes were bloodshot and his lip and eyebrows were busted which made blood drip down off of his chin. So out of breathe he was panting, quick shallow breaths, Louis tried holding back tears as he put his hands up to the brocken boys cheeks.

"H-Harry?"

He sobbed, "I-I g-got l-l-lost." Harry fell forward into Louis arms and he thankfully caught him. "H-Hey, Hey H-Harry, you're going t-to be okay baby, c-come on it's okay."

Louis cried as he wrapped an arm around Harry's waist and carried him up the stairs slowly, when he reached the top he switched the light on for the bathroom and got Harry into the tub.

As Louis' eyes got used to the light, he could finally see how bad Harry's wounds were. He looked like he'd just jumped into a tigers cage and had almost been mauled to death.

Almost.

Harry moaned and screamed, Louis couldn't handle seeing him like this.

He shut the door and knelt down on the floor, he shook to put his hands on Harry's cheeks. "H-Harry, I-It'll be okay, shhhh, you'll be okay I-I promise." Harry nodded and was clenching his teeth while holding his side tightly.

The bath and walls around were now covered in blood from Harry, he still hadn't caught his breath and it started to accelerate even more whenever sharp pains pricked at him.

He started to hyperventilate and Louis couldn't do anything. "H-Harry, breathe in and out, its going to be okay. I'll help you don't worry." Harry sat up and caved over near the plug of the bath and started vomiting. But it wasn't sick, it was blood.

Louis rubbed his back as he was but then he collapsed back into the tub. "T-This h-hasn't h-happened before, i-it's not meant t-to be t-this bad."
"I-I know it's not baby, what have t-they done to you?"

Louis whispered the last part, getting the head of the shower and turning it on, rinsing the blood down the drain. "You really n-need to go t-to the hospital Har-"
"N-No!" He looked up to Louis and took his hand. "I-I can't t-they'll find out a-and they w-would do testing o-on me-"

Louis knelt back down still with Harry's hand in his and calmed him. "O-Okay okay, we're not g-going to hospital H-Harry, but I-I'm going to have to help you and it's going to hurt!"

He tilted his head back and moaned, still holding his side. "T-There w-were so many L-Lou. I-I lost d-dad and mum a-and then...and then-" he started drowsing out and Louis shook his head slapping his cheeks lightly. "N-no no no! Harry! S-Stay w-with me," Harry sighed and then gulped deeply, opening his eyes slightly.

"I-I'm n-n-not meant to be b-bleeding for this long." Louis pointed the shower head at him and nodded. "I-I need to clean it Harry o-okay? It's going to really hurt but it'll get infected if I don't,"

Harry just nodded and let go of Louis hand, locking both of his onto the edge of the bath. "R-Ready?" Harry gulped as Louis started the shower making sure it wasn't too hot or too cold.

Louis squeezed his eyes shut and let small tears glide down his blotchy face. The water made its way onto Harry's body and he screamed straight away.

"AGHHHHH, NO, PLEASE LOU STOP!!!" Louis ignored and carried on, sobbing loader and his eyes getting even more bloodshot. "I-I'm sorry baby." But then Harry changed and Louis eyes were open for it, his eyes turned but Louis still didn't stop the water, "Louis get out now." He shook his head and carried on, "I-I need to clea-"

"I SAID GET OUT!" Harry swung his hand up to the shower head but missed, his claws cutting straight into Louis' cheek.

Louis dropped the shower head and backed up into the corner, Harry realised what he had done and stood up quickly, turning the water off so it didn't soak the whole bathroom.

"L-Louis I-I'm so sorry, I-I'm sorry Lou I-I just-" Harry stopped and watched Louis take his hand away from his face, revealing 3 cuts. There was blood all over Louis' hands and this time, it was his own.

"I-I'm oka-" Louis looked over to Harry and he was stood there devilishly, his eyes were still red but there was something different with him. "H-Harry?" He sniffed deeply and smiled revealing sharp, shiny fangs. "T-That smells s-so good." He rolled his eyes back into his head while carrying on smiling. This wasn't Harry.

It stepped one foot out of the bath and then the other, cracking his neck. "S-So h-hungry-" Harry whispered while biting his lip with his canines, that had grown so they stuck out of his mouth.

Like a vampire

He walked over to Louis, trapping him in the corner. "H-Harry? Harry listen to me. Think about what you're doing. I-It's me, it's L-Louis." He carried on coming closer. "Y-You're g-going to taste so g-good." Harry purred,

Louis just shook his head and touched his arm. "I-I can stop it-" Louis waited, but Harry's eyes didn't change. He furrowed his eyebrows and jolted his head back.

"B-But I-I-" Louis took his hand back but then put it against Harry's chest, near his heart. Nothing. This definitely wasn't Harry. This was a monster.

Louis started to remove his hand from Harry's warm body but the taller boy grabbed it and tightened his grip around Louis' wrist, he screamed as Harry dug his nails in. "P-Please Harry, y-you're still in there!!"

Louis started to cry harder as he just watched his shadow of a boyfriend laugh while gazing at him suffering. "So hungry." he laughed maniacally. Licking across his fangs, he raised Louis wrists to his mouth and opened wide.

Louis squeezed his eyes shut but before he felt the teeth on his light skin he heard a loud bang come from the room and the grip on his wrist disappeared immediately. He opened his eyes to find Harry on the floor, out cold and his mother with a frying pan in her pyjamas.

 He opened his eyes to find Harry on the floor, out cold and his mother with a frying pan in her pyjamas