49 ~ Prom?

Louis and Harry looked at each other stunned and then back to Luke flustered. "W-What?" Harry stuttered first, Luke looked down playing with his hands before looking back up at the boys. "For w-what I said yesterday, that was really out of line and it's a disgusting thing to say, s-so..."
The boys smiled holding hands, "I'm sorry."

"So am I." Harry blurted out without thinking. He's stopped himself for so long, the words felt wrong to say because he had taught himself that he couldn't. "R-Really?" Luke gulped, looking like he didn't know what was happening, "I-I seriously didn't mean to Luke, I just slipped I swear. B-But I-I apologise." Louis grinned even wider than before, all of them did. Luke pulled his hand out from his pocket and so did Harry. Shaking calmly.

"W-We have maths." Luke laughed as all three started making their way down the corridor. Louis and Harry surprised to feel even more confident from that small conversation.

Ariel and Sam were stood outside the room waiting for it to be opened so they also had wide, bright smiles on their faces as they saw all three of the boys walking around the corner peacefully. "Hi," Ariel grinned putting and arm around Luke. "Everything ok?" Sam tilted his head. Louis smiled and squeezed Harry's hand. "Perfect."

They were all finally aloud in the lesson and sadly Harry and Louis were sat on opposite sides of the room so they couldn't talk but Harry was with Luke and Sam and Louis was with Ariel so they weren't lonely.

Half way through the lesson the class had to use white boards but Harry was far more interested in Louis than the numbers. He kept whistling to him and throwing stationary until he got his attention. Harry put a hand up to tell Louis to wait, Louis laughed shaking his head at him while Harry scribbled on the whiteboard. Then he put the lid on his pen and turned the whiteboard around. With the most beautiful cursive writing.

'Prom?'

Louis glowed and hid his face, he got his own whiteboard and wrote his answer.

'Yes! I ❤️ you'

Harry smiled broadly and did a mini fist pump under the table, thinking Louis couldn't see him.

'I ❤️ you too.'

"Louis Tomlinson, Harry styles is there a problem here?"

"Not at all sir." Harry smirked.

The rest of the day flew by for everyone, no arguments or fights. Nothing. Luke and Harry were actually having nice conversations and Louis just admired them. They were currently sat in their last lesson of the day, English, and thankfully Louis and Harry were sat together.

"Hey Lou?" Harry asked sweetly as Louis finished off the sentence he was writing. "Yeh Haz?" He looked up. "Would you like to come on a hike with my family tomorrow after school? It's just up the mountains and it's a secret pool thing, a-and it's fine if you don't want to or whatever but-"
"I'd love to Harry." He smiled and Louis kissed him on the cheek.
"Really?"
"Of course." Louis giggled and Harry sighed smirking. "Will it be okay with your mum?"
"Yes babe! She loves you." He blushed, finding it funny how she has no idea what her sons boyfriend is.

The bell finally rang and the two boys parted from their friends as they all had different ways of getting home. As Harry walked into the car park with Louis he growled as he saw 2 of his brothers sat on his bonnet. Sebastian and Jordan. "Hey, get off of my car!" Harry shouted as he strutted towards them. "Can we borrow it?"

Harry furrowed his eyebrows letting go off Louis hand to push them off of the mustang. "What the fuck?! No!"
"Please, we just want to go to town for a bit, Harry please." They moaned and Harry looked at Louis. He just smiled and shrugged. "We can walk it's not that big of a deal Harry. They'll be fine."
"But Lou," Louis span around, kissing him swiftly as he dug in his pocket retrieving the key and throwing it behind him to the brothers. "Thanks Louis." He stopped the kiss and Harry just stood there watching his brothers reverse out of the car park.

Louis still had his arms around Harry's neck and when the mustang couldn't be seen anymore Harry moved his hands to Louis' hips. "Cheeky little shit." Louis giggled and pecked Harry lips before waking off to the pavement.

This time Harry kept a tight grip on Louis hand as they walked the trail in the woods next to the river. "Babe, it's okay! I'm not going anywhere!" Louis let go of his hand and stretched his fingers back and forth before putting it back to its rightful place. "I-I'm sorry you just scared me!"
"I know, I'm sorry."
"It's okay baby." Louis blushed so hard by that name.