60 ~ Food

They glided over calmly, as the Styles family made a barrier around Louis trying not to make it obvious.

"Good afternoon."

The women smiled with a devilish grin. Anne tried to smile back, "hello." She said coldly. "Hope we aren't intruding, we were going out of town to hunt as the Smiths have just got back and said there are new deer, but it was such a lovely day we just had to come here!"

She waved her arms around to her family as they exchanged awkward grins to the opposing shifters. The Styles brothers grumbling to themselves. Robin looked around and eyed them as they stopped quickly.

"No, no it's okay. We understand it's a nice place to come. Especially without humans to worry about-"

"Oh we don't need to worry about them," the girl interrupted licking her lips, Harry gripped his hand around Louis tighter from the comment. Will turned around to Harry and nodded at him gently, he breathed out trying to stay calm.

"So is it okay if we join you?" The man of the family asked, kindly. A bit sweeter than the Styles' would have imagined. Anne hesitated at first but then Robin spoke up.

"Of course, a few of us were just leaving anyway," he turned to Louis and Harry. They nodded. "Great, go on kids," she turned to her family and pushed them towards the water. The girl jumped in automatically but the boy stayed on land, a cold stare fixed on Louis.

Harry had seen but Louis hadn't.

Anne turned to them and whispered, "go, now." Through her teeth. Anne walked off with Robin, closer to the pools edge. Sebastian and Dexter followed after them while Jordan and Will turned to talk to their brother.

The boy was still looking at Louis and when he lifted his head his eyes changed but Harry was the only one who saw.

"Father, they've brought food."

He said louder, his whole family jumped out of the pool like they weighed nothing but a feather. Anne, Robin and the two remaining brothers doing the same and circling around Louis. But in less than a second he was scooped up from the Styles family and tugged to the other side, a few feet away from them.

Louis hands were behind his back and the boy, who was a lot taller than him, had him in front of him in his iron grip. He whimpered and moaned but in moments Harry was on all fours huffing and puffing. Growing fur as quickly as day light, his body manipulating into the animal. A tiger.

He was about to lunge at the boy but he got held back by Will, knowing he would hurt Louis if he tried anything stupid. "You've told a human!" The women gasped, bewildered.

"We don't hunt humans! He's safe, he wouldn't tell a soul!" Anne begged the family to let Louis go as he trembled. "He shouldn't be told things like this, their brains aren't like ours. They- they don't understand." The women was getting so frustrated her eyes kept flicking back and forth.

Robin put his hands up in defence, "we have never told anyone before, he's like family now," he grumbled at the women, baring teeth. Harry changed back suddenly, eyes a stinging red and claws extended to their full potential. His body was shivering from the quick shifts he was doing. Will still held him back. "He's. With. Us."

The boy smirked, eyes red also, he tugged one of Louis' hands from behind his back and held it in front of his sister. He prodded his veins with his claws and looked up at Harry teasingly. "It's a strong one," Harry growled, Will letting him go as he ripped away and stepped forward to the boy.

"H-Harry." Louis stuttered under his breathe. "He's not yours, and you aren't going to have him. He's mine." The boy shuffled into Louis' neck, biting his lip with his canines which where now sharp fangs. "Smells so good."

Harry flung his hand up scratching across the boys face, he caught Louis as he fell backwards. "You'll be okay baby," Harry nodded while pushing him back to his family.

The brother got up, blood streaming down his cheek. 3 deep claw marks around his jawline and cheek. He wiped it away carefully as it stung, he growled and walked up to Harry, pushing him backwards so he stumbled over to the dirt.

"You shouldn't be challenging adults, mutt!" He growled angrily, "oh wait." He stopped and looked up to Louis. He turned away hiding his cuts. Harry got up standing in front of him. "I thought you said you don't harm humans?" He smirked, earning a punch to the stomach leaving him flat on the floor. 

"Stay away from our family." Will was the one who'd punched him, Harry looked up at him gratefully. "You'll pay for this!" He shouted walking off, his family following behind him.

 "You'll pay for this!" He shouted walking off, his family following behind him