40 ~ 6 Hours

Louis stopped. A smile creeping up on his face. "R-Really?" Harry nodded, grinning as well.

"I love you too." Louis leaned in wrapping an arm around the back of Harry's head, stroking his hair. They linked lips and glided with each other on the floor. "I'm yours Harry Styles." Louis pulled away and rested his forehead on his. "I'm yours Louis Tomlinson."

The bell rang suddenly and Louis helped Harry up, dabbing the blood from his face. "Maybe you should go to the office-"
"Lou," he laughed, "Shapeshifter." He pointed to himself, Louis shrugged and rolled his eyes. "Self healing," Harry said sarcastically before kissing him on the cheek and limping off. "See you later."

They both smiled as they skipped away from each other going to their form rooms. Louis kept the smile on his face all the way to his room, waiting outside for the teacher to unlock the door. They sat in the room for 20 minutes until 9:00, when the official classes started. As Louis sat down, he took his timetable out and studied his day.

Science - next to Harry
Art - same table as Luke
Break
Music - work with Harry
History - next to Ariel
Lunch
Religious Studies - No one.

1 hour each lesson. 6 hours of school. 3:00 when finish.

They got signed in and Louis painfully waited until the minute hand struck, signalling the next hour. 9:00. Louis briskly rushed out of the room and along the corridor, knowing where he was going. Down the stairs, turn left, 3rd door on your right.

Science.
He reached it and found Harry leaning against the wall, holding his hand on his forehead with his eyes closed. "Hey." He opened his eyes and fiddled up from the wall. "Oh h-hi."
"H-Harry you head looks ba-"
"I'm fine Lou I promise, it'll be gone by tomorrow. You'll have to help me look like I have a bruise, maybe with makeup?" He laughed as they got let into the lab.

They got to their seats and talked as the teacher sorted the lesson for the pupils. Both boys yet again in their own little world. Luke came in 10 minutes late with dry blood all over his face and a death stare clawing at Harry. Hatred.

Harry looked down with a frown on his face, Louis slid his hand under the table to meet with Harry's and squeezed tightly. "Ignore him, please." He nodded and kept their hands together. "Harry?" He hummed. "What's your favourite subject?" He laughed and admired him. "You're so cute."

Art.
Luke was already sat down when Louis came in. Urg. It was ok for most of the lesson but then he just had to say something.

"He doesn't deserve you." Louis looked up and growled, scowling at him. "Luke, leave us alone."
"He doesn't and you should be with a better person, you have no idea what he does."
"Shut up! Leave him alone. Leave me alone. He doesn't deserve the shit you keep giving him. I know him, I've learnt that he has a bad past but I've gotten to know the him now. And Luke."
"What?"
"You are far worse than him." Luke cursed under his breathe and stopped the conversation. Still with the blood down his face.

Music.
'He is just... wow. How does he even play that quickly and flawlessly? It's not actually possible. Is it because of his shapeshifter-reactions, if that's even a thing. I love him. I love him so so much and he barely knows how important he is to me. Never ever leave me- please. I need you.'

History
Louis couldn't count how many times Ariel apologised for Luke's behaviour. Like she was his parent or something stupid like that. Nothing could make Luke take that back. Nothing.

1 hour left

Religious studies.
No one. Boring. Bored. Urg. Zzzzzz.

The hour had finally passed. Hallelujah.

A/n sorry it was so short, gonna be good next one xxx