20 ~ Talented

"Good morning, I'm going to pick you up for school at 8ish if you want?" 

"Yes please, I'll be ready in a minute."

"Ok see you then."

Louis put his phone on his bedside table and got out of bed. 7:40. He got dressed and went in the bathroom to do his hair, after that he went down stairs to find his breakfast yet again laid out on the table.

This morning was toast like every other day. Jay smiled at Louis when he walked through the kitchen door, "Morning, do you want a cup of tea?" Louis looked at his watch, it was now 7:55. "No thanks, a friends picking me up in 5 minutes. I won't have time."

She hummed and turned the kettle on but only got one cup out of the cupboard. "Glad you're making friends already Lou, there's no bullies are there?" Louis shook his head smiling.

"No one, everyone excepts gay people in this heaven school!" He laughed, making her as well. "Good!" Louis finished off his toast and it was now only a few minutes until 8 so he went to the toilet. But as he opened the door about to go downstairs he heard him with his mum.

"Yes, he's so nice. He is bright and very easy to warm up to. I didn't have many friends before Louis came to our school, but now he's here it's great-" Louis came running down the stairs and slipped his shoes on, "Hi Harry." He smiled looking at his mum. "Harry was just telling me about school." Louis nodded grabbing his keys, phone and leading Harry out of the door. "Have a nice day mum, bye!"

Harry unlocked the car and let Louis get in while he did the same. Before he started the engine he looked to him. "I like your mum, she's just like you." Louis smiled looking up to meet green eyes, "Yeh, everyone says that I look just like h-"
"You do." Harry almost said immediately. He started the mustang and drove off down Louis road. "Now I know where you get your blue eyes from." Louis smiled blushing. Why was he blushing?

"They're rare aren't they, blue eyes I mean. It's a mutation or something? I love them, they make people look so beautiful. They say people with them are very kind and lovable as well." Still blushing, why is Louis feeling these things? He's only known the boy for a couple of days.

"Hmm, thanks." Harry smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. He was blushing too.

After a small chat they finally pulled into the school, it had felt like a huge car journey because of them getting lost in conversation. "What do you have first?" Louis looked at his time table which was written on his hand for today. "We have music!" He grinned, a small fist-pump in mid air. "You like music too?"
"Of course, I love it."
"Me too! I play piano," Louis nodded, "I saw the grand piano in your room, I sing." Harry smiled, pulling into a space for the car park. "Maybe you could show me one time?"
"Ok if you play me a song?" Harry nodded and chuckled. "Agreed."

Both boys got out of the car and walked into school. Ariel and Luke were stood flirting at the beginning of the concourse and smiled as Louis walked through the doors. Their faces dropped after seeing him hold the door for Harry and then start a conversation with him. "Hi," Louis smiled, skipping past them with Harry. They didn't stop but Luke gave Harry evil eyes.

He just huffed and looked away, "Just ignore him. He doesn't know you Harry." That made him smile, Louis did as well and they stayed together until the first lesson. Music.

Louis imagined it just right, he loved every minute and loved to sing in front of peers. The music teacher was impressed with him and Louis could tell who else was as well.

The first subject was to find your instrument, Louis and Harry both knew what they were going to do. As they did this so quickly the teacher gave them a song and they would work together on it. 'We don't have to take our clothes off' Ella Eyre's version. It was great for Louis voice because he could hit every single note and the piano was just right for Harry's experience.

Harry admired his voice and Louis admired how talented Harry was on the piano. They fit so well together, even the teacher said so which made them both blush.

"Well I showed you." Louis laughed leaning on the piano after they had finished.
"And so did I." Harry nodded grabbing his bag and Louis', because they were next to each other's. "Thanks. You're very talented Harry." Louis smiled as they both walked out of the class, "So are you Lou." Louis looked back at him smiling. "Is that your nickname?" Harry tilted his head, "Yeh, yours is Haz. I've decided." He laughed, nodding. "I like it."