73 ~ Photographs

Harry sighed in the mustang, "just breathe." He whispered to himself, playing with his hands in his lap which he had been doing for the past 10 minutes, debating to get out or not. "You can do this." Flipping the mirror down above his head, he checked his hair and patted down a few stray strands, he believed he looked pretty good, his brothers thinking so too.

Clicking his fingers, he got the blue, sapphire flower from the passenger seat and opened the door, stepping out onto the pavement. Harry locked the car and continued up the drive to the house, taking deep breathes before knocking, still fiddling with his fingers. Nerves had been creeping up his spine all day.

He fidgeted until the door swung across revealing Jay smiling widely. "Aw Harry, you look so handsome! Come in, come in!" She rested her hand on his broad shoulder as he wondered into the house looking around for the boy he needed. "He's just about ready dear, he'll be down in 2 seconds! Come in the living room for photos when he is,"

"Okay," Harry smiled at Jay as she retreated back into the living room, talking to herself about when she finally gets the camera to actually work.

"Haz?" His jaw dropped as he stared up at the top of the stairs. A beautiful, suited Louis was stood grinning down at him. "Y-You look... amazing." Harry stuttered, sliding to the bottom step and putting his hand out. Looking like Louis had hung the moon and stars in the sky.

Louis sighed as he hobbled down the stairs in the brace, breaking eye contact with Harry. He reached for his hand when he was at the bottom and hugged him tightly. "I look like an idiot with this on." Louis pouted, ruffling his trousers down into the cast. "You look beautiful Lou. This doesn't matter." Harry made Louis' facial expression change softly as he kissed his cheek.

"I've got one thing to finish it off though-" Harry pulled out the flower from behind his back and presented it to his boyfriend. "Aw Harry, we said we weren't doing flowers," Louis giggled, Harry taking a double out of his pocket. "Matching?" Louis nodded and took the flower and pinned it to Harry's blazer before he did the same for Louis. "So handsome."

"Your mum wants pictures," Louis pouted again but then laughed. "Oo yay." He said sarcastically into Harry neck as he hugged him again, not wanting to let go. "Come on," Harry stepped back and linked hands with Louis, leading him to the living room. They stumbled together through the door frame and Jay grinned widely before tearing up.

"Oh my gosh...y-you two-" Louis rolled his eyes and unlinked hands to go and hug his mum and wipe her tears away.

"Don't start with all that," Louis kissed both of her cheeks and stepped back with Harry, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Did you get the camera to work?" She nodded and collected the device off of the bookshelf she had rested it on. "Ready?" Harry and Louis got into a position and smiled, before the sudden flash blinded them. "One more! One more!" They sighed and giggled as Jay flapped her arms around getting the boys to stay still. Another bright flash lasting for a split second.

"Can we go now?!" Louis begged dragging Harry away with him. "Okay, okay! Just please be careful and if your leg starts hurting just ring me and I'll pick you up! Do you have money? Will you need money? Bring some just in case, do you need anything else? Have you got your phone? Your keys? Do you have tissues? Because you know what you're like with your hayfever-"

"Mum!" Jay stopped her ramble and froze as Louis shouted from the front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Harry laughed at them both, loving how protective and motherly Jay was to her son.

He opened the front door for Louis and helped him down the steps gradually. "Have a nice time-" Jay bit her lip, tearing up once more seeing her baby going to Prom. "I l-love you," She stuttered as Louis turned around by the car, he kissed his hand and waved goodbye to her. "I love you too Mum."

The passenger side door was unlocked and Harry stood waiting for him with his hand out. "I'll bring you back to your castle safely Prince Tomlinson, don't worry." He bowed as Louis shook his head and kissed him sweetly before getting in. "Well thank you Prince Styles, now lets go to the ball!" He clapped excitedly and closed the door quickly, Harry nodded up at Jay and then went around to the drivers side.

A/N
I knowww it's a rlly short chapter but I don't want this book to finish!! I think the next chapter will be the last one so I thank every single one of you guys for reading and voting and commenting, means the world💜love all u guys loads, thank u for making my 2nd book so fun to right, I hope u guys like the sequel to this when I start it xx

A/NI knowww it's a rlly short chapter but I don't want this book to finish!! I think the next chapter will be the last one so I thank every single one of you guys for reading and voting and commenting, means the world💜love all u guys loads, thank...