35 ~ Feelings

The table was set out so there was one person sat at the tops of the table and then 3 on each side. Harry sat next to Louis on the right side of the table with Jordan, one of the quieter brothers. Will sat at the end of the table, on Louis left while the other two were sat directly in front of him and Harry. Dexter and Sebastian. Robin at the top of the table and then Anne next to him in the remaining space.

Bowls with paella lay in front of each place and they all started to eat. "So, Louis. Why were you so interested in Harry? Our family even in general," Will raised his eyebrows, scowling. Harry growled at him quietly, "Will-" Louis turned and smiled at Harry, "it's ok, urm I-I knew something was different with him. And I am a v-very curious person. Take it for a bad thing or a good. I couldn't help myself," Harry blushed and Will just rolled his eyes.

"Then why were you practically making out with him in the toilets yesterday? Curious then as well?" Dexter asked with a mouth full of Paella in full view. Harry and Louis went bright red and Harry slammed his hand on the table. "Dexter, shut up! I've already told you what happened." Harry growled trying to look anywhere but Louis. "I-I just hugged him, I just had the idea that it would calm him down-"
"And it worked?" He interrupted, Louis nodded. "Like before, if I touch him it stops."
"A-And I can kind of control it if he's there when I'm the animal."

"Cool, so he's like your Kino?" Louis looked over to Harry, he was red. Looking down and stuttering. "A-Anchors and K-Kinos are different things."
"W-What's a Kino?" Sebastian smirked entering the conversation, "Kinos are soulmates of the shapeshifter kind. But the moment you meet them the shapeshifter knows you are his or her Kino. And you usually stay together until either die."

Louis tried to hide a small smile creeping up on his face. They were both blushing now. "You're my Kino," Robin hummed at Anne as they held hands and smiled at each other. Will just smirked at the two boys. "A-Anchors and Kinos are different." Harry whispered again.

The brothers kept asking more question that were embarrassing and soon Harry snapped, "This isn't an interrogation," He growled, "Yes boys, be nice to Louis I've already told you." They just rolled their eyes and Anne and Robin started to have a conversation about school and hobbies with Louis.

After everyone had finished their meals, Harry pushed out his chair from the table and nodded to Louis who was still sat down. "W-We're going to go to my room. Please leave us alone," Louis laughed and stood up with him, Harry saying this mainly to his brothers across the table, they just smirked.

Louis stood up with Harry and they both left the dining room and went into the hall. Harry's house was massive. The hall led to the double staircase that circled around a huge chandelier, Louis thought it looked like a castle from a Disney film. "I love your house," Harry smiled as he led him up the stairs. "Thanks, so do I." They made it up and to the landing where their were several doors, all white. Louis remembered Harry's from last time he was here.

Harry calmly opened the door to reveal his room, Louis had not had a proper chance to admire it last time. It was almost just made of glass that looked out into the forest behind the house, Louis watched as Harry sat at the piano.
"I'm sorry about my brothers," Louis chuckled and shrugged, walking towards him from the door. "It's ok, they're just curious,"
"They're just dicks," that made Louis laugh. "Fine."

"How about that song you promised me?" Harry said, prodding the black and white keys. "I thought I had already sang for you?" Louis smirked, "that didn't count because we were in class and you didn't have a choice," Harry laughed, patting the free space next to him, "Fine, only if you play for me?" He nodded and Louis sat down next to him on the piano.

"What song?" Louis asked, he shrugged. "I only know songs from 2 years ago because that's when I listened to music," he laughed, Louis nodded and sighed, thinking. "Do you know Tom Odell?" Harry smiled enthusiastically. "That was going to be my request for the mixtape." He laughed, "Oh! Good because he's amazing. What about Another love?"

Harry placed his fingers on the piano and tried a few cords. "I think I know that one," He smiled turning to Louis on the small seat. It went silent and Harry sighed. He breathed heavily like he was nervous.

It started and Harry's hands moved softy up and down the piano in awe. Louis had only seen Tom Odell play it on the piano because it was such a hard song but Harry did it justice.

"I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care
But it's so cold and I don't know where
I brought you daffodils in a pretty string
But they won't flower like they did last spring"

They didn't look at each other but as soon as Louis voice hit the air, even though he had heard it before, Harry's eyes widened.

"And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright
I'm just so tired to share my nights
I wanna cry and I wanna love
But all my tears have been used up"

That verse actually described Louis' feeling towards Harry. 'He wanted to cry but he wanted to love'

"On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up"

"And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight
But my hands been broken, once too many times
So I'll use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude
Words they always win, but I know I'll lose"

Harry's feeling towards Louis- 'and if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight'

"And I'd sing a song, that'd be just ours
But I sang 'em all to another heart
And I wanna cry I wanna learn to love
But all my tears have been used up"

"On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up"

Harry slowly faded out the piano until it stopped completely and you could only hear Louis soft voice.

"On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up"

They looked at each other at the end. Sat so close together. It just went silent, but it was ok.
They started to get closer together, eyeing each other's lips. Getting closer and closer until their noses were almost touching. Harry closed his eyes, Louis closing his as well and both leaned in meeting each other. It was calm, just them, sat at a piano, kissing, in their own little world.

'And at that moment in time, he was my everything'