Prussia x Suicidal!M!Reader: Perfect (Happy Ending)

Start from the beginning

Why didn't you tell him? He could have made you feel loved and wanted, which he did give. But he would have taken you out, to meet new friends, new people. But you kept to yourself. Especially your imperfections.

A hand gently gripped his shoulder, squeezing lightly. "It's OK, Mon Ami, he's not in pain." Francis said, forcing a smile. Antonio wrapped an arm around him, pulling him into a weird side hug. Before the Spaniard could utter a word, Gil hugging him and cried in his chest.

His love was gone. His perfect _____, gone. Gone forever. His meaning of life was gone. His once perfect life demolished. You were absolutely perfect to him. And you still are.

Gil had found you in the bathroom, motionless on the floor. A spilled bottle of pain killers a few inches from your splayed out hand. Your once bright eyes were glasses over, staring into nothingness.

His first reaction was to scream, his tears quickly overflowing his ruby orbs. This alerted Ludwig who came to see what was wrong, his skin turning pale at the sight. He called for an ambulance.

You were declared dead at 11:36 pm from overdose. Gilbert broke down again, sobbing hysterically. He yelled at the nurses, the doctor, his brother, you. His perfect little _____, his perfect lover. Gone.

Antonio and Francis had left Gilbert alone, leaving him alone with you. There has been people in and out all day, meaning that you two were never alone. It was getting late and Ludwig was unfortunately working the night, so he had to wait until he came to pick him up.

Gilbert stood next to the casket, looking down at you sadly. He had cried all his tears, all that remained was his puffy eyes and red nose. His body trembling slightly.

His hand found yours again, gently squeezing it. He praised silently that you would squeeze back, that this was just some sick joke. Pay back from all the pranks he had pulled on you. But nothing happened. A choked sob leaving Gilbert.

"All my life has been like crap. But then I met you. The first time I met you, the world froze, in an odd way.
The first time I talked to you, I felt in the blue. I had no idea what to say, but that's never stop me. You never talked much, but that's alright. All I ever wanted, was you at my side. But now your gone, gone forever..." He said, tears some how resurfacing.

He forced a smile, gently cupping your cheek. He gently stroked it with his thumb, the skin still soft. His eyes fell on your lips, lingering on them. He chuckled sadly, moving to your lips. He then leaned down, lightly kissing you.

Your lips were soft like velvet and tasted like sugar, it was hard for him to pull away. They were perfect. You were perfect.

~~~~~

Gilbert snapped awake with a small cry, his eyes wide and lips parted in a small scream. He looked around the room, frantically, from the bed. It took a while for him to calm down, but his heart still raced.

He looked down at you, clutching the blankets to yourself tightly. A troubled look on your soft face, a look of pain. Gilbert sighed in relief quietly, his heart finally stopped pounding against his chest.

He gently reached over, brushing some hair out of your face. He smiled softly, seeing how perfect you were.

Your angelic face was resting peacefully, eyes softly closed. Your softly lips seal shut, except for a small sliver. Soft, feminine hands gently digging into the blankets. Your legs curled around a soft pillow, a substitute for Gilberts legs.

It was all just a dream, but it felt so real. But he knew about your depression and helped you from day one that you told him. Which was a few months after you met. You did have fits of depression at times, but Gil was always there. But now he needed you, his dream unsettling him.

You shifted gently, waking with a soft sigh. When you felt that Gil wasn't beside you, you were confused.

"Gil? Liebe?" You asked in your best German. You didn't know a lot, but what you did know, you used it a lot. Gil thought that how you spike German was perfect.

He smiled softly, moving to kiss you softly. Your lips were soft like velvet and tasted like sugar, it was hard for him to pull away. They were perfect. You were perfect.

You smiled in the kiss, kissing back. Gilbert grinned a little, gripping your ass. You moaned softly in the kiss before pulling away, looking into Gil's eyes before laughing a little.

He thought that invariably smile you do in the middle of a kiss, and then pull back and look at him and laugh a little. He thought that was perfect.

"Why are you up?" You asked, rubbing your eyes a little. You looked up at him, eyes clouded with sleep. Gilbert chuckled, making you lay back down.

He pulled you close against his body, your head on his chest. He buckled his knees against your ass, making you blush softly. His strong, muscular arm around your stomach. You smiled, cuddling into him.

He thought that the way you cuddled with him at night. Your body fitting snuggly with his, as if you were puzzle pieces, destined to be together for ever. He thought it was perfect.

"Just a dream baby..." He hummed, nuzzling you gently. You giggled a little before yawning again, closing your eyes. You drifted off to the sound of Gilbert's heart, a soft smile on your face.

Gilbert watched as you fell asleep in his arms, firmly pressed up against him. The fear if the dream washed away, knowing you weren't going anywhere. He yawned, letting out a small growl at the end.

He softly pecked your cheek before laying his head atop yours. He fell asleep, joining you in the land of dreams.

He always called you perfect. You never knew why, but he always did. His eyes would twinkle and his lips would curl back, the word falling effortlessly from his lips.

You guess he was merely reading the word. The word that was on the little gold ring on your hand. The little word engraved on the inside. Leaving a gentle brand on your skin. Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw that people wanted a happy ending ^^ I hope this is good