The Dream Awakens

Scar's POV

I woke up in my bed and started screaming. Darry came in my room looking much younger with Ponyboy and Soda.

I looked down at myself. Why am I so small? I looked back up at them.

Soda quickly crawled in my bed with me cradling me telling me it's ok.

My lip began to quiver as I cried. Ponyboy said, "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

I said through the tears, "I h-had a
b-bad dream." Ponyboy asked, "What was it about?"

I explained the whole dream to them too sad to mention other parts. I got up and looked in the mirror.

I'm six. What? How? When? Why?
I looked back at my brothers and my eyes lit up.

If I'm still six, then Dally....
I quickly said, "Where's Dally??" Darry said, "He's downstairs, why?"

I didn't even give them time I quickly ran down the stairs and saw him sitting there on the couch facing the opposite way.

He was small to just like me. I smiled at him. I yelled, "Dally! Your-your alive!" He smiled and said, "Yeah why? Should I not be?"

I giggled and said, "No, I had this bad dream that when I grew up you died."

He said, "Well, at least I was in your dream. Do you remember anything that happened before you fell asleep?"

I shook my head and replied "No" He said, "Well, Darry told me you slipped in a coma.

You hit your head too hard which damaged your brain, but I'm glad your ok!"

This feels like a dream but is it......?

I smiled and nodded my head back and forth. I gave him a sweet short kiss on the cheek. I'm six years old I ain't kissing him on the lips....not till I'm older anyways.

I quickly ran back up the stairs to find Soda. I yelled, "Soda, Soda, Soda!" He picked me up and said, "Yes, Princess?"

I said, "Do you know who Sandy Steel is?" He said, "No, I don't think so."

I said, "Well, when you do meet her stay away because she is a big meany!"

He laughed and said, "What?" I quickly added a "Nothing." I smiled as my brother lifted me up on his shoulders.

Did I go back in time or something? I mean what is happening? Everything that happened was real it has to be real!

Sandy died a-and Dally died. I was in jail and I was a teenager! What just happened?

What do you guys think happened? Comment down below and definitely
-Stay Gold