How Everyone Is Doing

(Darry's POV)

It's been months since I have seen Soda, Pony, and Scar. I have also been holding a secret from everyone. A secret that would change all of our lives forever.

To me it's a good secret, but if I told my gang they would think I was the worst person in the world. I might tell than when Scar, Pony, and Soda comes back home, but I don't know when that is.

I work more and more thinking that I let everyone down. Mom and dad, Scar, Pony, Soda, and my gang.

They're miserable now that my kid brothers and sister are gone. They barely come over to my house to hang. I hope I can get them back soon, because I'm really starting to go crazy without them being here.

(Dallas POV)

Well, my life is just fine. I miss Pony, Soda, and Scar very much, but I'm not going to let that stop me from having my 'fun'.

I hangout at Bucks more, and I have been in more relationships than I can even count. I hangout with Johnny often to.

I haven't seen Steve at all this month. I see Two-bit at parties, Darry roofing houses, and Johnny at his place. Everyone has really went their separate ways.

It's kind of sad, but I'm trying not to let it get to your head. If your tough like me you don't get hurt.

(Steve's POV)

After these few months without Soda, I've been a wreck. I can't do anything fun without him. I even miss Pony and Scar.

Scar always tried to make the best out of situations, but there's no way anything good can come out of having my best friend taken away from me.

I miss how Soda and I would work at the DX and go to drag races. Eve broke up with me because she thinks I don't spend time with her anymore.

I have also noticed that Darry is not like himself. It's like he's trying to hide something from all of us. When I ask him what's wrong, he shakes his head and says I'm fine don't worry about it.

It doesn't look that way. Oh, if only Scar, Soda, and Ponyboy was here. They would make our lives so much better.

(Two-bit's POV)

I miss them so much! I haven't watched a single episode of Mickey since they left. I don't go to their house anymore either because there are too many memories.

I go to parties and get rip roarin drunk. I know I shouldn't, but it helps relieve the pain. I'm starting to drink more than I should.

I miss how Scar would tell me about her day. That smile of hers always kept a smile on me. I miss how Soda would tell everyone about his drag races, and I miss how Pony would walk with me down the streets and we would watch a movie at the nightly double together.

I have become more miserable. Kathy broke up with me because I've been drinking too much and she said she wanted me to cut it out, but I was drunk when we had the conversation and I told her to shut her trap. Than, just like that we were done.

(Johnny's POV)

I stay at my place now. Yes, I get abused, but I mean I miss my friends. Dally comes and visits me often, but I won't leave my room. Everyday I have a new mark on my skin, whether I'm bleeding or something is bruised it's on me.

My parents absolutely hate me. They punch, kick, slap, and do anything you can imagine while cussing and calling me names.

At least they know I exist when they do that. I miss Scar. I miss Soda. I miss Ponyboy. I just want them back.

Ponyboy always tells me about the new book or movie he has seen or read, and it's very interesting to know.

Scar always tell me how she had a good day, and what she is doing later. We usually end up watching a movie together, and she falls asleep in my arms.

Sodapop always has fun telling the rest of the gang what he's been doing, and he loves life.

We need them three in our lives. It's not the same without them. I wish the court didn't split them up.

Thanks for Reading! So, how do you think this is. I'm going to stop this story on the next couple of chapters and write a Book 2 on Protection. The Book 2 will be when Pony, Soda, and Scar comes home. Will it be the same again? Will the gang be happy they've come back? What's Darry secret? Dying to know? I'll update soon!
-Stay Gold