She's Back

So, today's the day. I will be singing in front of around 500 kids today and the principle of the school.

It sure is exciting to know that. I just hope everything goes fine. I woke up and grabbed my new dress I planned on wearing today.

The audition started at 10:00 am and it was already 9:26 am luckily the theatre is next door so it will take me 5 minutes for a shower then breakfast 10 minutes and then I will leave.

I should be at the theatre before it starts if I did that math correctly. I'm just in such a rush to get things done.

I hopped in the shower for at least five minutes washing my hair then blow drying it and then straightening it.

I ran to my room where I found a little note on my pillow. I quickly went over and grabbed it. It read:

"Wanted to get there early with the gang and friends to get a good seat for the show. Don't worry I'm sure you'll do great!

Love,
Salma    
"

I smiled reading the note. I never thought I would have such great friends supporting me through this all.

After I was finished getting ready, I looked in the full length mirror at myself and thought:

Make-Up I need lots of Make-Up!

I quickly searched my make-up bag for mascara, eye liner, eye shadow, blush, lipstick, and any other item that would help cover my hideous face up.

I applied all the make-up I could find. It wasn't trashy looking or plain it was perfect!

I closed my bag and left the room. As soon as I got to the lobby, there sat Bettie frowny as always.

I came up to her and said, "Hey Bettie! Why aren't you going to watch me in the theatre?"

She said, "Because I don't like music." I said, "Well, how about after me and you go for coffee?"

She said, "I don't drink coffee." I said, "Ooook well how about we just hang out in the lobby afterwards?"

She said, "After you sing, everybody goes here to get ready for school, so I get to leave and go home."

I said, "So, when is your husband expecting you to get home?" She looked at me and said, "I don't have a husband. I live by myself."

I said, "Oh." I looked at the clock 9:55
I quickly said, "I'm so sorry Bettie, but I have to go!" She said, "Figures"

I ran out of the building, past the school, past the football field, and to the back of the theatre where people let me in.

Right when they opened the back door, I hear someone on stage say, "Please give it up for Scarlet Marie Curtis!"

Everyone was applauded, I couldn't help but smile. And just as I was about to step on stage I hear...

"ATTENTION! Everyone please!" The crowd only got louder. Again the voice said, "Attention everyone, I have something to say about Scarlet Curtis!"

I looked over onto the stage making sure not to be seen. There she stood the one who tricked Soda,

The one who made it her mission to get revenge, the one who kidnapped me, abused me, and starved me. You know her and I know her.

                         Sandy Steel

Ugh! Why can't this girl get a life! She was in a wheelchair with a thing wrapped around her neck.

I ran up on the stage and said, "No, she doesn't!" I looked down to see Salma, Phoenix, Holly, Kaitlin, and Lanee.