Clayton Williams

A/N

IF YOU DO NOT REMEMBER THESE CHARACTERS OR FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED SINCE ITS BEEN SOOO LONG SINCE IVE POSTED PLEASE GO BACK AND READ!!!
----------------------------------------------

I woke up and felt upbeat. Of course, Darry was the only one up besides me. The sun was shining, and the birds were singing.

I heard Darry whistling downstairs probably making breakfast. Before I forget, I grab out my makeup bag and put some makeup over that cut from last night.

It didn't look better at all and me putting makeup on it hurt. I went downstairs and said, "Morning Darry."

He said, "Morning Scar." I said, "What do we got for breakfast?" He said, "Eggs and toast, hey Scar, can we talk for a minute?"

I said, "I guess what's on your mind." He said, "I think I was too hard on you yesterday, but it's just that you don't know what Dally does to women.

He treats them with disrespect and..."
I cut him off and said, "And he must have changed because he doesn't do that to me.

He has never forced me to do anything with him, and he shows me great compassion.

He's the best boyfriend I've ever had." Darry raised an eyebrow and said, "He's the only boyfriend you've ever had right?"

I said, "Oh ummm right of course." He said, "Scar." I said, "Ugh fine, I might have dated some guys outside of the girls home."

Darry said, "Where did the years go? Little Scar ain't so little anymore and you've already been dating."

I made a fist, but I let it go. I said, "Don't call me little or kid or anything else that will put you in the hospital."

He said, "Got it." I turned away and started walking back to my room, but before I could make it Darry had to say,

"Oh and Scar, the whole gang is coming over for a water fight, so do you mind running to the store and getting some water balloons?" I said, "I guess so."

I went upstairs and put on a blue cute shirt with a cute belt and blue jeans. I tucked in my blue shirt, and I looked like I was from the country.

Next, I put makeup on. My secret is that I absolutely don't use makeup, but from what happened with my eye I better wear some.

I didn't use much just some blush, lip gloss, eye liner, and mascara. Wow, I look somewhat good!

Alyssa at the girls home taught me how to use makeup. I went downstairs and told everyone goodbye with getting whistled by Two-bit and Steve.

I rolled my eyes and just walked out. I hope Dally comes over for the water fight, but water fights aren't really his thing.

More like, beating up people and going to jail, or going to Bucks and getting rip roarin drunk.

I walked the streets of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Good thing, it was early in the morning or Socs would be out.

The store was open, but I was the only customer or so I thought. On my way to get the water balloons, I bumped into some guy.

I said, "Hey bud, watch where your going."  He said, "I'm so sorry." He looked down at the floor, but he looked familiar some how.

I asked, "Do I know you?" He said, "I don't think so my names Clayton Williams." I said, "My names Scarlet but people call me Scar-my last name is Curtis."

He looked at me in shock and said, "Scar, don't you remember me. We met at the DX when we were young and than you had to go to that girls home and I never saw you again.

It's me Clayton." I said, "Oh my gosh it's you."

I hugged him and smiled. He said, "Wow, you've grown so much." I said, "How?"

He said, "I've never seen you wear makeup and did you just tell me to watch where I was going?"

I said, "Oh yeah well you see that girls home toughened me up." He said, "Oh well, good for you."

I smiled and said, "How have you been?" He said, "Pretty good." I said, "Good. Do you want to go to The Dingo and catch up?"

He said, "Um..." I immediately said, "Totally not as a date. I have a boyfriend."

He said, "Oh whew, than I guess we can. I have a girlfriend, and she's really pretty."

I said, "Good for you, but I think I win because my boyfriend is Dallas Winston."

He put his hands up in surrender and said, "Wow, you win." We both laughed at that.

I got some water balloons and he got what he needed and together we went to The Dingo.

(Dally's POV)

I had a great time with Buck last night. I decided to get breakfast, so I was headed to The Dingo.

I got a couple feet away when I looked up and through the window I saw Scar with another guy.

They both finished eating and Scar got up and gave him a hug. I turned around and suddenly lost my appetite.

(Scar's POV)

We talked for hours at The Dingo. Finally, I decided to deliver these water balloons to my brothers. I said, "Well this has been fun, but I got to go."

He said, "Oh ok, it was nice seeing you." I said, "You too." I gave him a hug and left. I sure hope Dally comes for the water balloon fight.

If he does, we are going to have so much fun together. I hope I get to be on his team if he does come.

I finally arrived at my house. I walked through the door and said, "I got water balloons." Everyone looked at me, but said nothing.

I said, "Oook, let me repeat myself, I got water balloons!" Still nothing was said. Now what did I do?

It has now been a full hour and nobody will talk to me. I said, "Ok, what is your deal? What did I do?

Just tell me because I'd rather have y'all talk to me other than y'all ignore me."

Johnny stood up, and I will never forget what he said next. He said, "You broke my best friends heart."

Thank you guys for reading this is kind of a sad chapter! 😭
Hope you guys enjoyed and are exciting for more if you want to be in the story msg me your
Name
Nickname
Age
Personality
Looks
Crush/Bf (Not Dally or Soda Sorry They are already taken)
Best friend(s)
Greaser or Soc?

You will get credit at the end of the story by voting/giving good feedback (comments/ and-or making your own character!
Thank you guys for reading so muchhhhh!!!! I love my fans!
-Stay Gold