Sandy's Back (Part 2)

Weeks have gone by, and now I was in the finals. There's one thing I left out, I'm in the finals with Sandy. I thought she would be eliminated by now, but no she is still in it.

She's been nicer than usual. It's a little weird for me. Soda has been acting strange, and very protective. I don't know what's going on with him, I guess I'll find out later.

(Soda's POV)

After the first show, Sandy came up to me and said, "Hey Baby." I said, "I'm not your baby. Just get out of here." She said, "Well, just know this if you don't get back together with me I will kidnap your sweet precious little sister Scar and hurt her."

I said, "Your crazy." She said, "Maybe I am maybe I'm not, but isn't there something you want to ask me." I didn't know what to do. There wasn't much to do, but I can't have her hurt Scar. I wanted to leave, but I couldn't.

She said, "Soda, time doesn't stop when your trying to think." I hesitantly said, "Would you like to..." She cut me off with a hug and said, "I would love to!" She let go and said, "I have to go call my friends."

She left, left me standing there wandering what did I just do?

(Scar's POV)

I was up next and Soda said, "Princess, can I talk to you before you go on stage." I turned around and said, "Yes." His smile went away, and he has never done that with me before.

(Soda's POV)

My smile faded when I saw her smile because that smile will never be the same after I tell her about me and Sandy. I swallowed hard and said, "You know Sandy." She nodded with her smile trying as hard as possible to stay.

I said, "Well, she's my girlfriend again." Her smile was now gone. Darry and everyone looked at me angry except her. Her look was unseen unrecognizable. She said, "How long?" I said, "Couple of weeks."

She whispered quietly, "Get out." I said, "What?" She yelled, "Get out! I hate you, I never want to see you again!" Darry said, "Soda I think it would be best if you just leave."

I nodded and said one last thing before I left, "I'm sorry Princess. I love you." Than, I left seeing her with tears going down her cheeks.
My heart was officially broken.

Sandy came up to me after her performance and said, "Hey baby. Meet me away the Nightly Double tonight." I said, "No, it's over I'm not going to be your boyfriend anymore were through."

She said, "Ok, but remember what I said." She walked off with that, and I do remember what she said I have to protect Scar.

She was up next, and she was singing "All American Girl" by Carrie Underwood. She was still shook up from the news, but still sang amazing than she came backstage. The Announcer said, "And the winner is...Scarlet Curtis."

Everyone started cheering. Scar won The Voice! Scar ran on the stage and started crying happy tears, and he handed her the trophy. She said, "Thank you very much! I would love to thank my family they have been very supportive. I love you guys."

The Announcer continued, "Scar,
you just got a free scholarship to the Manhattan School of Music and you won the million dollar prize!"

She came off the stage and was surrounded by hugs. She got to me and looked at me for a moment and turned back around and hugged Darry again.

I said, "Just so you know. I broke up with Sandy." She looked back at me and said, "Really?" I said, "Really Princess." She hugged me and said, "I don't hate you. I love you too." I hugged her tighter than ever, but I still felt like someone was watching me. I looked to my left...Sandy.

Thanks for Reading! So, they have a million dollars a lot of things are going to change! How do you think that's going to end? Comment your thoughts.
-Stay Gold