The Truth

I ran as fast as my feet would take me. I ended up at the lot. I dropped to the ground and started crying. A voice said, "Are you ok?"

I looked up to see Johnny. I said, "No, Johnny. I'm not ok." He sat beside me and said, "Why not?" I said, "Because Soda isn't my best friend anymore. We had a fight."

Than, I explained to him what happened, and why I'm here. He said, "I think you should go back, Scar."

I said, "I don't want to." He said, "Look, we don't have to tomorrow. Just get some rest, and we'll talk about this in the morning."

I said, "Ok, and Johnny?" He said,
"Y-yeah?" I smiled and said, "Thanks, I love you." He smiled and said, "I love you too."

He wrapped his arm around me and said, "Goodnight." I said, "Night, Johnny."

(Soda's POV)

When she ran out the door, I felt my heart being split into two pieces. Just than, Pony walked in the kitchen and said, "Guys, where's Scar?"

Soda said, "She um she left." His eyes went as big as saucers and he said, "Where did she go? Is she coming back? Oh, my poor Sweetheart."

I looked at him and jealousy over took me. I said, "Sweetheart? Where did that come from?" He said, "That's Scar's nickname, she made it up when she was feeling left out."

He paused for a minute and said, "Soda, Sandy's not who you think she is." I gave him a confused look and said, "She's my world, I love her."

Darry said, "Kid, listen to Pony. I'm going back to bed." With that, he left. Pony said, "Soda, Sandy threatened Scar. She told her that you love her and not Scar. She even said to stay away from you."

I said, "Sandy is not like that, she's sensitive and nice." He said, "Do you really know her?" I said, "Yes, she's my..." He cut me off, "Princess? Or is that Scar?"

Pony continued, "Speaking of Scar where is she?" I said, "She ran away." He said, "What! We gotta find her, she could be hurt."

I said, "No, Pony! It's too late. We'll search in the morning." He sighed and said, "Ok. Well, I'm gonna hit the sack, goodnight." I said, "Night."

Could Sandy do that? Did she do that? Why would she ever want to hurt Scar? Who would ever want to hurt Scar? It just doesn't make since.

(The Next Day)

I walked out of the DX after a long day of work. Steve said, "Uh, Soda you might want to check this out." I said, "What?" When I came back out, I saw Sandy kissing Bret James.

I said, "Sandy?" They pulled apart and she ran towards me, she said, "Soda! It's not what it looks like." I said, "Save it, Sandy. We're through, and I know what you've been telling my little sister so stay away from her!"

She frowned and said, "Scar does not love you, Soda. Trust me." I said, "I did, but look where that got me." I pointed at Bret.

She started crying, and I signaled Steve to get in the truck, and I left her there. We drove home, and when I reached our room I immediately started bawling.

Why was I so stupid? Why didn't I believe Pony, and why does it hurt so bad? I miss my Princess. I want her back.

Pony came and sat beside me and said, "She'll be back man." I said, "She's never gonna forgive me. My life is just falling apart."

He said, "She will forgive you. Your her best friend and she's your princess. You just need to remind her about the good times y'all have had and to never let them go."

I said, "Don't you want to be her best friend to?" He said, "I still am. She has two best friends and they are us."

I said, "I love her so much. I hope she knows that." He patted my back and said, "Oh, believe me she knows."

Thanks for Reading! I finally got this chapter done. Sorry it took forever, but I had school, a ball game, and homework. Do you think she'll forgive him? Have to read to find out.
-Stay Gold