Being Kidnapped

It was finally time for the water balloon fight, and I was so excited! Dally didn't show his face, and I was kind of hoping he would.

The teams were separated into: Darry, me, Two-bit, and Soda and on the other team Steve, Pony, and Johnny.

The first shot was made by me, and it was a direct hit to Steve's face. I started laughing, but failed miserably when I was hit by Pony.

I said, "Aw come on!" We shot water balloons back and forth, and it was a tie by the end of the day.

So we decided we would pick one person from each team and the first one to get soaked was the losing team.

I was the person for my team and Johnny was the person for the other. Darry said, "1...2...3 go!"

I picked up a water balloon and tried to hit him, and finally I did! I hit him so hard that he fell to the ground.

Darry said, "And Scar's team wins!"
I yelled, "Yes!" I looked down at my soaked blue shirt and my hair was wet like I just got out of the shower.

Everyone was celebrating and the other team was trying to hide a smile. I reached out a hand to Johnny.

He gladly took it and smiled. I said, "I'm sorry, Johnny, I just had to do it." He said, "I understand, Scar, but don't worry I'll get you next time."

I smiled and said, "It's on." I pulled him up off the ground, but he didn't let go of my hand.

I looked at our hands and than back up at him. He had those little puppy eyes, and I never noticed before but he's kind of cute.

He let go of our hands and said, "Oh...sorry." I said, "It's ok. I don't mind."

He shook his head and said, "No, you don't understand. Dally's my friend, and I could never do that to him."

I placed my hand on his arm and said, "Johnny, we're all friends he's nothing more to me than a friend...

Maybe even less, so it would be ok if you wanted to do that." He said, "I don't know."

I turned around and saw the whole gang in the house. He said, "We better get going."

He started walking, but I didn't move. He said, "You coming?" I said, "I'll catch up." He nodded and went inside.

I sat down on the sidewalk near the fence. I said in my head, "Ugh stupid Dally stupid me stupid feelings!

Why can't they just all go away. I can't believe any of this is actually..."

My thought were interrupted by a hand going over my mouth and me being kicked in a bag.

Ok so this was a pretty short chapter if you compare them with the other ones. Please if you will pray for me because I am realllllllly sick right now! Anyways, I need 2 more people to be in my book to date either Two-bit or Ponyboy!! They both need a girl for this story!
So you still have time don't wait! Write your:
Name
Age
Nickname
Personality
Looks
Bestfriend(s)
Bf (either two-bit or Ponyboy)
Soc or Greaser?

You still have time to make it! The first two people that send a comment on this chapter either dating Ponyboy or Two-bit will be added sorry if you were too late but please keep reading and voting and commenting! Thank you soooo much for reading!
-Stay Gold