Meet The Greasers

I crossed my arms and said, "I have nothing to say to you." Soda looked at me and said, "Good, because I do."

I looked at the ground and then back up at him. He said, "Princess, I'm really sorry about Sandy.

Where did you go those three months?"
I said, "In Sandy's closet." He said, "Why were you in there?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Because Soda, Sandy grabbed a magic wand and said follow me to a closet where you will be beaten and abused for three months and I followed. What do you think?"

He said, "I don't know, I don't know what to think." Dally and Johnny looked at each other.

Johnny said, "We'll be in the car."
They both walked away. I looked back at Soda and said,

"She kidnapped me after the water balloon fight."

He said, "Ooh, well if it makes you feel any better I dumped her sorry butt in the hospital."

I grinned and said, "A little, but I'm still mad at Darry. He just left the house and forgot about me."

Soda said, "No, he didn't! Princess, the only reason I was with them the other day was because after Darry was going to become a Soc,

We were going to have our own investigator to find you. We just didn't have the money to hire one at the time."

I said, "Oh ok I guess that makes since." He said, "So, do you forgive us?" I smiled and said, "Yeah, I do."

He said, "Yes, finally!" He rubbed his eyes and then hugged me. He said, "Oh and do you know where Pony has run off to me and Darry are so worried."

I said, "Yeah, he saw me leaving our old house with my suitcases packed and my New York ticket in my hand."

He said, "And he told you he wanted to come?" I said, "No, he said he was going." He said, "Oh that makes sense."

I said, "Yeah, he's at a job interview right now and he's staying at a hotel a couple blocks down from my apartment."

He said, "That's good. Well, we don't want to leave Dally and Johnny waiting. Do you need a ride back?"

I said, "Sure." We both walked back to Bucks car that I am sure Dally had stolen from Buck again.

We rode all the way back to the dorms. As soon as we did, I got out of the car and so did everyone else.

I turned back to them and said, "Really?" Johnny said, "We want to meet you roommate."

I said, "Fine, stay in the lounge." I showed them the lounge and the sofas and soda machine which Soda loved.

I said, "I'll go get my roommate and her friends just wait right here." I went towards the elevator and pass Betties desk.

As I was doing so, I notice on the other side of the lounge that Salma, Phoenix, and a guy were standing there so I happily walked over to them.

Before I even got a chance to say hey, Phoenix said, "Well, at least she had your back and was loyal to you!

She didn't go and suck on other faces while you were probably getting girls pregnant.

So do all of us a favor and get the heck outta here because I hate you and I'd love to see you in a hospital."

Salma looked up at him (Picture at the Top) and said, "Yeah Brian, I think you should leave."