The Revenge Pt. 2

As the cops showed up at the DX, I thought of Dally to start to cry. I said, "Yes, that man that killed my boyfriend killed her!

I watched it all and then he dumped her body in that back dumpster along with her wheelchair."

Now that Sandy was gone, I had put my family in danger. Only Soda and Lanee knows what really happened to her.

My investigator wanted to search my house for clues of the murderer. Luckily, I gave Buck his gun back so the investigator won't suspect anything.

There were sirens on the street of Tulsa day and night on this case.

The fuzz were determined to find the killer on the loose who not only killed Dally but in the act supposedly killing Sandy as well.

Nobody suspected anything. I told the rest of the gang and the girls of course on what really happened.

They just thought I was insane. Every night after I told them I killed Sandy, they would take turns staying awake.

The girls which I forgot to mention actually moved in with us. They all sleep in my room well they did until I told them I killed her.

As I said, they all take turns staying awake. I don't know why, but I'm kind of getting used to it.

One night, I woke up in my bed at two in the morning. As I tiptoed down the stairs, I saw Soda facing the opposite way on the couch.

I couldn't tell if he was asleep or not. Before I even got a chance to walk in the kitchen I hear, "Hey, where are you going so early?"

I turned around and said, "To get a slice of cake, do you want some?" He shrugged and said, "Sure."

In seconds, I came out of the kitchen with two slices of cake, forks, and some milk.

Soda smiled and said, "Thanks." I replied, "Don't mention it." I couldn't fall back asleep no matter how hard I tried.

I laid down on Soda's lap and asked him, "Are you mad at me?" He said, "For what?"

I answered, "For killing Sandy. I know she was your first love and all." He said, "Well, Dally was your first love."

My eyes started watering again, but I looked away. Soda said, "It's ok, Princess. I think this is life telling us to rise above these feelings."

He gently rubbed his thumb across my cheek, wiping away tears I didn't even know I shed.

I said, "I miss him." Soda said, "We all do, Princess." Just at that moment, there was a knock on the door.

Who would be here at two in the morning? I opened the door to come face to face with an officer.

He looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Scarlet Marie Curtis your under arrest."

Thanks for reading this short chapter! So, how do you think she got caught? It really is a fun book to write! Thank you everyone that told me on my very last chapter of myself that I was pretty *even though I'm not*
New chapter coming soon!
-Stay Gold