New Friend?

(Scar's POV)

(The Next Day)
Soda came and woke me up. I said, "I thought you said school was over." He laughed and said, "It is, but don't you want to go and work at the DX with me?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, I want to spend the whole day with you!" He said, "Now, this is your uniform...well, you better get dressed because we have to leave in 30 minutes."

He walked out my room while I changed into the uniform. It was my size and it fit perfectly. I ate eggs and a piece of toast.

We were off to work. I sat on the counter while my brother worked the register. I said, "So, what do I do?"

He said, "Well, you can welcome customers and when they pay us you can take the money and give it to me, got it?"

I smiled and said, "Got it!" A woman came in with a boy a little taller than me. I said, "Welcome to the DX, my name is Scarlet, but my friends call me Scar."

She said, "It's nice to meet you Scar this is my son, Clayton Williams, and my name is Mrs. Sarah." Clayton hid behind Mrs. Sarah's leg.

(Clayton's the boy in the picture at the top)

Soda smiled and said, "What can I help you with?" She said, "My car was making a few funny noises, do you mind checking it out?"

He said, "Of course not, I'll be right on it." He walked out leaving me with these two customers.

I got off the counter and said, "It's nice meeting you Clayton." He smiled, came out from behind Mrs. Sarah's leg, and said, "You too."

He continued, "So, do you want to be friends?" I smiled and said, "I would like that very much!"

He smiled and said, "Me too." Soda came back inside and said, "It's all fixed." She said, "Thank you so much." He said, "No problem."

She handed me the money and I gave it to Soda. I waved and said, "Goodbye Clayton." He said, "Goodbye Scar."

Soda said, "Make a new friend?" I said, "Yes, I did." He said, "Good, he seems like a good kid."

Throughout the day, we had customers coming in and out of the DX.

Soda and Steve were in the back, and I was in the front. It was about closing time when the door opened to our last customer.

Right when I saw him, I knew who he was...Bob.

Thanks for Reading! I hope you guys liked this chapter and are dying for more! Lol, anyways how do you think this is going to turn out?
-Stay Gold