Your My Four Leaf Clover

(Scar's POV)

I woke up in my own bed. Did I dream everything? No, that can't be, or could it? Soda opened the door and said, "Hey Princess. I'm sorry for last night I didn't mean to push you like that."

It wasn't a dream. It was real. I said, "Soda you were a meany. Even worse than Darry when he gets mad."

He said, "Yeah, I know. Am I still your best friend?" I said, "Pony's my best friend, your my brother."

He frowned and looked away. It was silent for awhile, and than he turned back to me. Tears streamed down his face.

I wiped his eyes and said, "Why are you sad?" He said, "Because I've lost everything I've ever wanted." I said, "What about Sandy?"

He said, "I broke up with her when you ran off." I said, "Why she made you happy?" He said, "Not as happy as I was with you."

I said, "I'm still mad at you. You didn't use my nickname, you treated Sandy like your Princess, and you pushed me to the ground."

He said, "Let me make it up to you. How about I take you to get ice cream, and we can go to the nightly double. How does that sound?"

I said, "Hm...fine. When are we leaving?" He wiped his tears away and said, "Right now." I said, "Oh, and one more question. How did I get here?"

He said, "After you fell asleep, Johnny felt your hands and he said that they felt like ice, so he brought you here today."

I smiled and said, "I love Johnnycakes." He said, "Me to. Now let's go." He stuck his hand out, and I hesitantly took it.

I'm still scared of what he might do to me. He pushed me down and didn't call me his princess.

We walked into the living room and Pony smiled and said, "You two make up?" I shook my head no and Soda said, "I'm making it up to her with ice cream and a movie."

Pony said, "Well, you two have fun." He kissed my forehead and than whispered in my ear, "You'll always be my sweetheart." I smiled at him.

Pony went to the kitchen and hand in hand we went to the ice cream parlor. While he was getting our ice cream I was waiting outside.

I was wearing a white dress with black boots. I love this outfit so much! I sat against the wall with my left knee up. (Picture at the top)

A blue mustang pulled up. As lightly as possible, I stood up and saw Bob get out with three other guys. He said, "Well, well, what do we have here, fellas?"

I said, "Leave me alone." He said, "Or what? You gonna beat us up." I said, "No stupid head, but my big brother will, he's very tough!"

He started laughing and said, "No ones tougher than me." I said, "I be your pardon! He's way tougher than you." He flipped out his switch-blade and cut my arm open. I screamed for Soda.

He came out and kicked Bob to the ground. I was crying, and I felt the pain. He took care of the rest and they all hopped to their car.

He said, "Let me see, Princess." I said, "Soda, I got a boo-boo." He said, "Yeah you do." He touched it and I said, "Ow! That hurt!"

He said, "Sorry, why don't we take you home, get you all bandaged up, and come back for ice cream another day?"

I said, "But didn't you want to make it up to me?" He looked me in the eyes.

His eyes were watery like mine and he said, "Princess, I made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. Do you even know what a best friend is?"

I thought about it and said, "A best friend is always by your side." He said, "True, and also a best friend is like a four leaf clover hard to find and very lucky."

I smiled and said, "Your my four leaf clover." Even though my arm hurt, I hugged him. He hugged me back and said, "Really?" I smiled and said, "Yep forever and always."

PLEASE READ vvvvvvvvvvvvv
Thanks for Reading! Did y'all like this chapter? Please comment and thank you for the ones who have been
star-ing these it really helps! I will try and update a new chapter soon. Please comment some ideas I'm running out or dm me because I would appreciate it!
-Stay Gold