Guilty As Charged

The way there I cleaned myself up to look a little more like me. I was worse than angry.

Dally tried to calm me there most of the car ride there but it just wasn't working.

He kept saying, "Relax, it'll be fine." I said, "No it's not. Does any of this seem fine to you?"

His eyes softened up a little but changed to stone cold so fast. I looked at him until he noticed I was staring.

He said, "What?" I rested my head on his shoulder and said, "Thanks."

He smiled and said, "For what?" I said, "For being there for me when I needed you and not leaving me like Darry."

He said, "Even though Darry left, he's still your big brother and you care about him."

I crossed my arms and said, "No, I just want to talk to him and ask him stuff."

I closed my eyes and breathed in Dally's cologne. I love him so much.

I missed his smile, smell, and kisses. Honestly, one day I think I want to marry him.

Well, one step at a time I guess. I honestly don't know if Dally would ever take that step with me because of his rep.

A couple minutes later, Dally was lightly tapping me. He said, "Hey Scar, were here."

I opened my eyes and saw Darry's truck and Soda waiting outside.

Before the truck even stopped, I opened the door and jumped off. Soda looked up at me and his face went white.

My stomach kept making noises letting me know that it's about to give out but I didn't care.

I slowly walked to where Soda was standing and said, "What do you think your doing here?" Soda said, "Scar I..."

But before he could get the words out, Sandy came out of the house wearing a tight skirt and a tank top.

She evilly smiled at me and said, "Oh my goodness! Scar, what happened to you? Are you ok?"

My mouth hung open. I couldn't believe this. I pushed her weakly off of me.

I said, "Get away from me!" Sandy looked surprised and said, "Scar, it's ok. Let's not get crazy here."

Soda just stood there looking guilty. Ok, now I'm more then upset I'm furious!

I stepped up on the front porch and watched as Darry was kissing a blond headed girl through the screen of the door. (Picture Above Captures This Moment)

i stood there. breathless. nothing.

My brothers flesh and blood betrayed me. I turned back to Soda and Sandy. She was already sitting in his lap.

I have had enough! I screamed running towards Sandy. I grabbed her by her hair and threw her to the ground.

I started smashing her face with my boots onto the ground. I just kept telling at her, "You want crazy! I'll show you crazy!"

Dally and Steve ran over to me trying to pry me off but it was no use. When I'm angry, I'm angry!

I slapped her back and forth kicking her ribs so hard I actually heard one of them crack.

Soda quickly then grabbed my hands trying to stop me and said, "Princess!"
I stopped my eyes getting as big as saucers.

I slowly looked up at him and said, "I stopped being your princess when you betrayed me."

I punched her between the eyes before getting up and walking away never to be seen to them again that day.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter so much! Thank you guys so much for giving me all the support it really helps me become more confident! I really hope you guys will enjoy the 20 something chapters to come! 😄😄😄
-Stay Gold