I Will See You Again

2 days have gone by...

Dally's POV

It took forever for the plane to land but when it did I got everyone off the plane safely.

I told all five of them, "Ok so I want to plan a surprise for Scar. Do you guys wanna help?"

SALMA said, "Of course! What can we do?"

...............•••Later That Day•••...............

Scar's POV

It was taking forever for Dally to get here it was already hitting daylight outside.

Literally, when the mailman came this morning I thought he would be Dally so right when I opened the door I gave him a big hug.

Hey, at least he would go home with a story today. I watched the clock watched the door then back at my thumbs with I was tapping on the coffee table in a fast motion.

I was anxious to see him ok! Looks at the clock, fastly looks at the door, and then at my thumbs [x10].

At 6:45 pm, Darry came in the room and watched me go back and forth and back and forth.

He finally said, "Scar!" I jumped up and asked, "Is he here?" Darry said, "No, he's not."

I said, "Awww, then why did you call my name??" He said, "Because honey, maybe he's not coming tonight."

I said, "He said he would be here so why wouldn't he come why would he just leave my hanging and not care to see me unless *gasps* Silvia!"

Darry looked at me confused but I just kept babbling on, "Yeah! Silvia saw him and wanted to have sex with him so she's using him right now to play."

Darry said, "Ughh Scar?" I said, "I bet that's what they are doing well I am not going to sit here no longer! I am going to the school!"

I reached down and grabbed my purse and as soon as I opened the door there he stood.

A smile appeared on my face and as he twirled me around I said, "Oh Dally I knew you would make it!"

Darry looked at me and said, "But Scar you just said..." I cut him off, "Darry, don't interfere with love!"

He put his hands up in defense and walked out of the room as I turned back to Dally.

He said, "Woah ok, I missed you to, but I have a surprise for you if Darry will let you come."

I yelled, "Darry, I'm going out later!" I grabbed my jacket and his hand and closed the door as he took me to the railroad tracks.

I gasped as I saw a picnic blanket, a candlelit dinner, and all of my friends from the school!

I ran and gave them a big huge. I said, "Guys, your here!" Kaitlin said, "We wanted to apologize for not listening to you."

I said, "Wait then how'd you know about Sandy?" They all looked at Dally and a big smile appeared on my face.

I said, "Oh my gosh your the best!" I hugged him really tight. After our hug, I came face to face with Phoenix.

She said, "Not bad, Scar." I said,
"That-That's my name! You called me by my actual name and not new girl!"

She said, "What can I say we're friends now. Welcome Aboard." I looked back at the dinner and smiled.

I said, "This is all for me?" Everyone nodded. As me and Dally and the rest of the girls ate, we began to get so full we couldn't eat anymore of it.