Scar's POV

I finished with my half of the room while they were gone. Clothes in drawers on hangers, pictures of my family were mainly in my nightstand drawer, and other accessories were in easy to reach places.

Yep, this is my life now. I have a new roommate. She seems nice but I'm just not easy to get along with.

She has some great friends. Ha, well except for Phoenix she seems trouble. I might fight with her later we'll see.

I sat on my bed for a couple minutes until I got to the point where I was bored and got up.

I looked at my old guitar suitcase and thought. New neighbors well they are bound to hate me so why not.

I grabbed my guitar and sat on the window seat but for some reason on the side of the seat was carved "The Bay Window" *Shrugs*

I began to play my new song I was working on and I didn't even notice the door open and close.

I finished the song with:

"Now I found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me."

I said to myself, "That's it! That's the last verse." I wrote it quickly down and turned around to put it in my drawer.

As I turned around, I saw Salma at the door with a big smile on her face, mine faded.

She started clapping and said, "O-M-G Scarlet, that was great!" I let out a small, "It's Scar." But she didn't listen.

She continued, "Ok we so have to book gigs after your audition and your let to stay here! Maybe we can sell some t-shirts, hats, bracelets, ohhh this is going to be so much fun! Your going to be so famous!"

I immediately said, "I don't want to be famous, I just want to be successful!"

She said, "And indeed you will be with your talent!" I barely knew her.

She gasped. I said, "What is it?" She said, "I just now noticed the room!" She turned back to me and said, "It's beautiful, Scarlet!" I mumbled, "It's Scar."

THANK U GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR READING ALL OF THIS!!!
I hope your not too upset
@gemmacurtis
@-jadedDiamons-
@Curtisxo
For not letting you have your own separate chapter I just didn't want to re-tell the whole story 3 more times so I made it shorter!
I hope you guys enjoyed these 4 chapters and are excited for more! I might write another chapter tonight or tomorrow depends...
Thanks again for reading!
-Stay Gold