The Nightly Double

I knew Dallas would either be at Bucks or doing what he does best and fighting Socs and than going to jail for it.

So, I went to Bucks hoping he was there. I knocked on the door to Bucks. I've only been here once and that's when I was six.

Buck opened the door and said, "Hey kid, what do you want?" I punched his stomach and said, "I want to see Dallas Winston, and call me kid again that's the last thing you'll ever say got it?"

He nodded his head before going inside and bringing Dally out. Dally said, "Scar, what are you doing here?

If your brothers find out that your here they will kill me." I said, "And why would I let that happen?"

He didn't answer, so I said, "Exactly, so let's go to the Nightly Double and watch a movie tonight my treat."

I grabbed his hand, and together we started to walk to the Nightly Double. We finally got to where the fence was, and all we had to do was sneak under it.

I haven't done this since I was six, and I have grown so sneaking under a fence is a little difficult for me.

He climbed under and said, "Now it's your turn." I looked at him and said, "Dally, are you sure?"

He said, "You'll be fine, and I'm right here if you need me." I smiled and took a deep breath. I slowly tried to slide under the fence.

Except my plan did not go well as I had planned. Instead of sliding, I slipped and the end of the fence scrapped across under my eye.

And if you don't think that hurt your crazy. I said, "Dally, ow my eye!" He said, "Hang on I got you."

He came and grabbed me out. I felt under my eye, and blood trickled down my face.

I asked, "Does it look bad?" He said, "It's cut pretty bad, but your still the most gorgeous girl on the planet."

I blushed and said, "Thanks." He said, "Anything for you, now c'mon we better get a spot."

I grabbed his hand and together we walked and got a seat before the movie started. I placed my head on Dally's shoulder, and smiled.

I knew I would have to go home soon, but I didn't want to face my brothers. They're probably worried about me right now.

I can't believe they don't trust me especially Soda. Dally is a great guy. He cares about me, complements me, and he treats me right. I don't see how my brothers think he is a bad guy.

Ok so, maybe he does have a police record, and he may treat others bad but I know that way deep inside in that tortured soul that Dally actually has a heart.

He is the best boyfriend I could ask for, and I hope we never get split up. I mean when has my brothers ever stopped me from getting what I want?

Dally looked over at me and said, "What are you thinking about?" I said, "What?" He said, "I asked what are you thinking about?"

I said, "Oh just how great of a boyfriend you are, and how lucky I am to have you." He said, "Hey, your not the only one that's lucky.

I' m lucky because I'm dating you and you are my girl." I smiled and said, "Forever."

He said, "Yep, forever." I looked back at the bright movie screen and kept thinking.

I guess I fell asleep because Dally ended up waking me up. He touched my shoulder and said, "Scar, wake up."

I yawned and said, "Yeah." He said, "You fell asleep and you got to get back home."

I shook my head and said, "No, Dally, I want to stay with you. I don't want to go home just yet."

He sighed and said, "Well, I'm sorry, Scar, but you know how your brothers are about you and if you don't go back home they'll be even more upset with you."

I said, "Your right. I guess we better go." We walked out of the movie theatre and under the fence.

I made it out of the fence without getting hurt! We walked all the way to my house.

The living room lights were still on, so that means they're still awake. Dally kissed my cheek and said, "I'll call you in the morning."

I said, "Ok, goodnight." He said, "Goodnight." I watched him walk away. He's the best boyfriend ever.

I went around the house to the rope I made earlier to get out of my room, and I climbed up it.

My door was still closed though. Did they even notice I was gone? I opened the door, looked down the stairs, and said, "Hey guys."

Darry said, "Scar, what did I tell you. You are staying in your room the rest of the night."

I said, "Oh right. I'm sorry, Darry, I just wanted to say goodnight." He sighed and said, "I'm sorry, Scar.

Goodnight to you to." Soda said, "Hang on, Scar. I'll be in your room in just a second I want to talk to you." I nervously said, "Ok."

Soda came upstairs a couple minutes later and shut the door. He turned on the lights, and right when he did he noticed my eye.

He said, "Scar, what in the world happened to your eye?!" I said, "Oh, um guess I scratched it to hard. You know me with my fingernails.

I seriously need to cut these bad boys."
He said, "That doesn't look like it was made from a scratch mark."

I said, "Anyways Soda, what did you want to talk to me about?" He said, "No, no way your getting out of this. I want to know and I want to know now where that mark is from."

I sighed and said, "I snuck out through my window, and me and Dally went to the Nightly Double.

When I was climbing under the fence, I slipped and the bottom of the fence connected with my eye." He said, "Aha, so you did sneak out!"

I said, "Shhh! How did you know?" He said, "Because when I came up here to check on you, you weren't here, and all

I saw was a rope hanging down out your window, but your lucky I didn't rat you out."

I hugged him and said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you Soda!" He said, "Yeah, your safe now but wait till tomorrow when Darry and everyone else notices that mark under your eye."

I said, "No worries, I'll just hide it with make up." He looked at me and said, "My baby sister is growing up so fast."

I said, "Yeah I am growing up, and never call me baby, kid, or any other little kid name because I swear if you do I will hurt you."

He said, "Wow, good way to ruin a beautiful moment." I looked at him confused and said, "What do you mean?"

He asked, "Why do you have to be so mean? Wow, that came out wrong. What I meant was why do you have to be so tough all the time. I mean what happened to my little Princess?"

I frowned and said, "Soda, you don't understand." He said, "I just want my little Princess back please."

I said, "Soda, that little 'princess' you knew the one so sweet and innocent she's gone.

She's never coming back, so why can't you and everyone else just accept the fact that this is who I am this is me and if you or anyone else can't accept that well I'm sorry but I'm not changing." I crossed my arms.

He sighed and said, "I just never wanted you to change. I loved you just the way you were."

He kissed my forehead and said, "Goodnight Princess." He walked out of my room, and all of a sudden I fell asleep.

Thank you guys for reading this BRAND new chapter of my old book! I so feel like I have abandoned you guys so to make it up I will give credits to all the people that comment something enjoyable about the chapter/vote/ or send me messages (DM - Direct Messages) that give a character you feel like you would like to add to the book to play you!
Send me your:
Name
Age
Personality
Looks
Best Friend
Crush/Bf (can't be Dally sorry)
Greaser or Soc?

Thank you guys once more for
42 K READS!!! That is amazing! I honestly cried happy tears when I relogged on Wattpad and saw 1K was in my notifications! I love my fans soooo much!
-Stay Gold