The Sleepover

Phoenix's POV

I hated seeing Johnny leave. He is so sweet and I really feel like he understands me! He has been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Salma looked at the girls when they left and said, "Guys it's getting late. Why don't you just grab stuff from your dorm rooms and come to our room."

I said, "Fine." I went to my room. I never bothered showing any of the girls my room.

I was living with my sister and she was a wreck. Loved to drink all night and party during the day. Just like our parents...an alcoholic.

I went to our room to find her asleep. I quietly grabbed some clothes, pillows, and a blanket.

I walked out of the dorm and I went down the elevator to the fourth floor.
I was the last girl in the room.

Right when I sat down, Holly spoke up. Holly said, "Oh my gosh guys did you see Two-bit's hair! He is so hot! Should I go for it?"

New girl looked at her and said, "Two-bit? Yeah, sure. Go for it if you like him."

I looked at Lanee and said, "Hey Lanee. Who do you like?" She shrugged and new girl answered for her,

"She likes Soooodaaaa." Her face turned dark red as all the girls oooh-ed.

Kaitlin joined in, "Scar, you never told me that Pony was your brother! You know I like him!"

The new girl smiled and said, "Yeah and that's why I didn't tell you." She looked at me and said, "Oh cmon Phoenix."

I said, "What is it?" She nudged me with her elbow and said, "I know you gotta thing for Johnny."

I stood up and said, "So what? Maybe I like him maybe I don't. I just don't want to talk about it!"

My last relationship ended badly. He slept with another girl, engaged her, and left the country.

I'm not good with relationships and I don't want to hurt Johnny or anyone else from my experiences.

Usually, any boy I ever like leaves me broken and used.

Salma was being awfully quiet. I looked at her and said, "Hey Sal." She looked up and said, "Huh?"

I said, "Who do you like?" All the girls got quiet some oooo-ing and others whistling.

She blushed a little and said, "I don't know, I think Darry's kind of cute." Every girl in the room besides me and Sal screamed so loud.

Salma said, "Shh, guys I don't want to get in trouble for you guys being in here."

The new girl came back in the room with a huge bowl of popcorn and five beers.

She handed one to Sal, Lanee, Kaitlin, and Holly. I raised my hand and said, "Dude, give me my beer."

The new girl looked at the last one she had and then back at me and said, "Oh, this one is for me."

I rolled my eyes while Sal got up and came back in the room with a beer. I said, "Thanks, Sal."

The new girl said, "Ok, Kaitlin since I didn't tell you Pony was my brother I'll make it up to you."

She grabbed Salma's nightstand phone and put it on Salma's bed.

Kaitlin went and sat beside her as we all waited to see what she was doing on the new girls bed.

Riiiiiing Riiiiiing Riiiiiiing Riiiiiiing