Art Pictures

(Scar's POV)

It was the end of the day, and I was ready to go home. Sodapop was picking me up from school along with Ponyboy.

Pony came over to me, stood beside me, and said, "Do you see him yet?" I said, "No, but he will be here soon."

He nodded his head, and I was right because I saw him standing by his truck looking for us.

I ran up to him with Pony close behind me and jumped into Soda's arms. He said, "Hey Princess."

I said, "Soda, I missed you!" He said, "I missed you to, how was your day?" I said, "It was ok at lunch I traded a boy an apple for his peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and it was good!"

We got in his truck. I was in the back because Soda is always worried that the airbag would hit me if we ever wrecked.

He said, "Well, that's good. Pony how was your day?" He mumbled, "Good I guess."

Pony was never very open with any of us only Soda, but since I was around he's not.

I try and do fun stuff but he always makes up an excuse it's always "I got to do homework" or "I'm busy".

I'm pretty sad about that because I want us to hang out more, but oh well. Soda said, "That's good."

I said, "Oh and Pony I made this for you." I handed him my art work I did today. It was a picture of me and him and at the top it said I love you.

He mumbled again, "Thanks." Soda said, "That was sweet!" I said, "Yeah, I'll give you your picture when we get home."

He said, "Ok, thanks Princess." I said, "No problem!" With a big smile on my face.

Soda pulled into the drive way, and we all hopped out. Soda gave me a piggy back ride inside like always.

When he put me down, I went to my room, put my book bag down, and searched through it to find the pictures.

I finally found the three I did. One of me and Soda (like Ponys), me and Darry, and me and the gang.

I love my brothers and the gang more than anything in the world.
I went back in the living room and asked Soda, "Where's Darry?"

He said, "He's still at work, shouldn't be home for about an hour or 2." I frowned and than smiled again and said, "Here Soda!"

He picked me up and put me on his lap. I handed him the picture of us. He smiled and said, "I love it, it's beautiful. Thank you."

I said, "Your welcome. I love you." He said, "I love you to, and guess what?" I said, "What?" He said, "Schools over tomorrow. So, do you want to work at the DX with me all this summer."

My mouth dropped open and I got up and started jumping up and down. I said, "School is over and I get to go to work with my big brother ALL summer!"

He laughed and said, "Only if you want to." I nodded my head back and forth really fast. He laughed again and said, "Your the best sister anyone could ask for."

I said, "And your the best big brother ever!" I love Soda, he's my best friend in the whole wide world!

Thanks for Reading! Scar and Soda are so sweet! He loves her no matter what!
-Stay Gold