Sandy

(Scar's POV)
(The Next Day)

Soda woke me up and said, "You ready to go to work?" I said, "Yeah, I am." He said, "Well, better get your uniform on we'll get food on the way there."

With that he shut the door and left. I changed into my uniform and went into the living room.

The whole gang was there. I said, "Hi Johnny." He smiled and said, "Hi." Soda said, "You ready kid?" I smiled and said, "Yep, I'm ready."

We got in the truck and we were off. Once we got there, Soda showed me some boxes and told me to go put them out back.

Steve came and was helping me with them. I went back out to see Soda and a girl. They were both holding each other. When they heard me, they turned around.
(Picture at the top)

I said, "Soda?" He said, "Sandy, will you go in there with Steve and let me talk to her alone?" She said, "Sure, baby."

I looked at him and he said, "Scarlet we need to talk." He used me by my real name, I'm starting to worry.

I said, "Um...ok." He said, "Well, Scarlet I have a girlfriend." I asked, "Was that her?" He said, "Yes, it was."

I smiled and said, "She's pretty." He said, "Yeah she is. Anyways, I just wanted you to know that I might be hanging around her more."

I said, "Oh, ok." He said, "Let's go back, Scarlet." I was about to cry, and he noticed my watery eyes, and said, "What's wrong?"

I said, "I'm no longer your princess." He said, "No no no you are, you are." I let a tear slipped out and said, "You called me by my real name." He said, "It won't happen again...Princess."

He wiped away my tears and I said, "Promise?" He looked at me with a sympathetic look and said, "Promise." I smiled and he hugged me.

I said, "Never leave me." He said, "Never dreamed of it, Princess."
Sandy walked out and said, "Oh hey, Soda if you didn't mind I was wondering if I could take this little cutie to get ice cream?"

I looked at him and smiled. Soda said, "Of course." Sandy took my hand, and Soda went back inside.

Right when we were out of sight, Sandy pushed me up against a wall and said, "Listen you little idiot, if you think my Soda loves you your wrong. He loves me and only me. One day he's gonna ask me to marry him and he's gonna leave you."

I looked at her and said, "Soda loves me unlike you, and he will never leave me!" She said, "Your wrong on that one, sweetie. He has been lying to you."

I said, "Soda never lies to me. I am his princess!" She smirked at me and said, "Not anymore, you have just been replaced." I punched her in the stomach and made a run for it.

I ran into the DX and found Steve sitting in a chair reading a magazine. I ran up to him and cried in his chest. He said, "Hey what's wrong?"

I didn't answer Steve. We just sat there like that while he was easily rubbing my back and saying it's ok.

Soda came out and said, "What's wrong? Where's Sandy?" I asked, "Soda, do you love me?" He frowned and said, "Of course I do, why would you think I wouldn't."

I said, "Because Sandy told me you loved her and not me while she pushed me up against a wall."

Just than Sandy came running in and said, "Scarlet, you forgot your ice cream. Why did you run off?"

I said, "Please don't hurt me! I want to go home!" Steve said, "Don't worry Soda I'll take her home."

Soda said, "Ok, thanks. Princess, I'll be home soon just try and get some rest." I didn't say anything, I was afraid to with Sandy standing there smirking at me.

When I got home I saw Two-bit on the couch with Dally and Johnny. I ran to Two-bit and hugged him. He always makes me feel better.

He said, "Hey Scar, you back early?" I said, "I don't like Sandy!" He gave me a confused look and said, "Soda's girlfriend?"

I said, "Yes, she was mean to me." He said, "How?" I said, "She pushed me against a wall and told me Soda loves her more than me."

Two-bit said, "Now, why would she do that?" I said, "I don't know and for the first time in my life Soda called me Scarlet instead of Princess. Does he still want me to be his Princess?"

Dally said, "Of course. He loves you." I said, "I thought so but after what Sandy told me, I just don't know anymore."

I ran to my room and saw Ponyboy on our bed. I smiled and hugged him. He smiled and said, "Why back so early?" I told him the story to.

He looked shocked and said, "Sandy did that?" I said, "Yeah." He cradled me in his arms and said, "I'm sorry you had a bad day."

I said, "I love you, Pony." He said, "Really?" I looked at him and said, "Yes." He said, "I love you to, Scar, and I'm sorry about leaving you to talk to Cherry, I was being dumb." I smiled and said, "Apology accepted."

(When Soda comes home)

I was in the living room sitting on Pony's lap and sitting beside
Two-bit. Two-bit was making me laugh like he always does.

Soda opens the door and has his arm around Sandy. She glares at me and smiles. I said, "H-hi Soda." He said, "Oh hey Princess."

No how was your day? No hugs? No piggyback rides? Where's my best friend? Where's the Soda I know? I want my best friend back!

Thanks for Reading! This is my 10th chapter. Tomorrows Monday which means school (Yay!-Note the sarcasm) I might not update as much as I do on the weekends but I will update as much as I can. Do you guys like this story? Be honest. Sandy is splitting up Soda and Scar's friendship up how do you think that'll go?
-Stay Gold