I hate you

Soda walked past me into the kitchen to talk to Darry. Sandy said, "Scarlet, can we talk outside for a minute?"

I shook my head back and forth and held Pony really tight. She said, "Please Scarlet. I have to tell you a secret."

I looked at Ponyboy and he nodded his head. I slowly got off of his lap and went outside. Right when she shut the door she said, "Listen you piece of trash, stay away from Soda."

I said, "No, he's my brother!" She grabbed me by my arm before I could go inside and said, "Well, it's your funeral." She let go, and I slipped and fell.

Ponyboy opened the door and she plastered a fake smile on her face. I looked at him with tears in my eyes, and he helped me up.

He said, "What do you think your doing?" Sandy said, "Just had to tell her that secret. Now, it's between you and me don't tell anyone."

She walked past us and went in the living room where Soda was. She sat on his lap and he whispered something in her ear which made her laugh.

Than, he kissed her cheek, and she smiled. I looked at Pony and said, "W-why does S-Sandy hate me?" He said, "I don't know."

We walked inside and I stared at them heart-broken. (Picture at the top) Why doesn't Soda care about me anymore? Are we still best friends?

I tilted my head to the side a little. Soda saw me and kind of smiled at me, but I just went to Pony and stayed in his arms until dinner.

Soda said, "I'm going to the Dingo with Sandy, I'll be home soon Darry." Darry nodded his head and said, "Not too late."

I said, "I love..." The door slammed, and I said, "You."
Pony said, "Guys, Sandy doesn't need to be Soda's girl."

Dally said, "What do you mean?" Pony said, "Well, when Soda came back home, Sandy went outside to talk to Scar and she pushed her to the ground and said not so nice things to her."

I said quietly, "It's true." Darry looked at me and said, "Are you ok?" I said, "Yes, she also told me to stay away from him."

Darry said, "She seems nice, are you guys positive." I nodded my head and so did Pony. He sighed, and we continued eating dinner.

(Later that night)

I was in Pony's arms, but I stood up and said, "I'll be right back." He nodded his head. I went to our room and shut the door, so no one could see.

I grabbed out the piece of art work I did of our whole gang that I forgot to give to them. It started on the left and went down the row like this: Steve, Dally, Johnny, Two-bit, Darry, Pony, me, and Soda.

It had our names wrote above our person. I tore off Soda and Soda's name and put it on top of my dresser.

I went back outside, and I sat on Pony's lap. He looked at me and said, "Everything ok?" I said, "Yeah. How do you think Soda is doing?"

Pony said, "Probably happy." I said, "Without me." He said, "It's gonna be alright. You know what you can hang out with me all day tomorrow. Sound good?"

I smiled and nodded my head. He said, "Good." I laid my head on his chest and gently went to sleep.

After a couple of hours went by, I woke up to Pony carrying me to our room. He said, "You know how Soda always calls you Princess?"

I smiled at the memories when he did it and said, "Yes." He said, "What should my nickname for you be?" I said, "Hmm...how about Sweetheart?" He said, "Sweetheart it is." I slowly drifted back to sleep.

(More later that night)

I woke up to our door opening and closing. I sat up in bed and said, "Soda?" He said, "Yeah it's me." I said, "How did your date go?"

He said, "Good." He walked over by my dresser. Whoops, I forgot to put that away! He said, "Is that supposed to be me?" I said, "Yes."

He said, "Why are we split apart?" I said, "Because you don't want to be my best friend anymore." He put the picture down and came and sat beside me.

He said, "Why would you think that?" I sighed and said, "Because I never see you anymore." He said, "I'm still your best friend no matter what."

I said, "Before you left you didn't even tell me you loved me." He gave me a sympathetic look and said, "I'm sorry I guess I forgot."

I said, "Best friends don't forget each other." He said, "It'll never happen again, Scar." I started crying and said, "Sandy was right. I'm not your Princess anymore."

I jumped out of bed and ran in the kitchen and saw that Darry was up. I ran in his arms and said, "Soda doesn't love me anymore."

He hugged me back and than Soda came and said, "Yes I do, c'mon Scar let's go to bed."

I said, "There you go again. I'm not your best friend, I'm not your princess, what am I to you than!?"

Soda than did something I never pictured him doing. He pushed me to the ground. I got up and before I ran out the door I said three simple words, "I hate you."

Thanks for Reading! I finally got finished with this chapter. Sorry, I have school and that's just getting in the way. I'll try to update tomorrow. So, what do you think so far. Comment and let me know.
-Stay Gold