The Rumble

Everyone is excited about the rumble. I of course can't go, but I don't want any of them to go. They could get hurt.

Pony was talking to Darry, Soda and Steve were wrestling, Dally was still at the hospital resting up his arm, and Two-bit and Johnny were watching Mickey.

Johnny doesn't like fights, so he never goes to the rumbles. Darry said, "Ok guys. Cmon it's time." They all start running out of the house hollering and screaming.

I caught up with Soda on the porch and said, "Soda wait." He said, "Yes Princess?" I hugged him and said, "Please don't get hurt." He said, "I'll try not to." I smiled and said, "Good."

He kissed my forehead and said, "Bye Princess. See you after the rumble." I waved and said, "Bye." He caught up with the gang, and they continued having fun without me.

I walked back in the house and sat by Johnny and sighed. He said, "You ok?" I said, "No, I want to make sure Soda and Pony are safe."

He said, "It's ok Scar, their tough they no what they're doing." I said, "Yeah, I just can't stop being worried."

He said, "It's ok." A couple of minutes later Johnny was fast asleep on the couch. (Picture at the top) I decided to go and see for myself if they were alright.

I opened the door and easily closed it back making sure Johnny wouldn't wake up. Fortunately, he didn't. I ran all the way to the lot to see the worst scene ever.

Pony was on the ground getting hit multiple times, Darry and Soda were beating up some guys, Two-bit and Steve were taking some punches, and Dally was even here.

I jumped on a guys back that was attacking Pony and yelled, "Get off him you meany!" Pony said, "Scar?" The guy I was on top of flipped me to the ground.

I jumped back up and kicked him in a place people don't like to be kicked at. Soda ran over to me and asked, "What are you doing here? It's not safe!"

He picked me up and ran me behind some bushes. I said, "I just wanted to make sure you guys were ok." He said, "That's sweet of you, but we can take care of ourselves."

I said, "From what I just saw, Pony was on the ground getting hurt. He took it real well." He sighed a long sigh and said, "Wasn't Johnny watching you?" I said, "He fell asleep."

He said, "Figures." We heard shouting from the gang, and turned our heads back to see the Socs all headed to their car. Soda put me on his shoulders and we all cheered.

Darry was mad that I left home without permission, and shouldn't be at a rumble, but he was happy we won. The rest of the gang was too! Dally was proud, Soda was happy, Darry was relieved, Pony was broken, Two-bit and Steve looked liked they won a million dollars.

Yep, this was a great night. Everyone was happy. Sad to say, I didn't know this would be the last time for awhile I would see them happy.

Thanks for Reading! Ohhhh, mystery? So, what do you think Scar means when she says she didn't know this would be her last time to see them happy for awhile? The upcoming chapters are going to leave you crying! Hope you enjoyed it!
-Stay Gold