Yucky Vegetables

When we got home, Soda gave me a piggyback ride to my room. He said, "So, did you have fun today?" I smiled and said, "Yes, it was so much fun! They were all clapping for me at the end. I feel like a real superstar."

He smiled and said, "It's because you are one Princess." I smiled and hugged him and said, "Thanks Soda without you this dream of mine wouldn't have come true."

He said, "Your welcome, Princess. He stops hugging and says, "Wanna help me make dinner?" I said, "Oh yeah, I'm starving!" He said, "Good come on." He held out his hand, and I gladly took it.

We went to the kitchen where we cooked: chicken, vegetables (yuck!), and cake. I ate everything but my vegetables. They are disgusting!

Darry looked at me and said, "C'mon Scar, eat your vegetables." I said, "Yuck! Vegetables, I don't like vegetables!" He smiled and said, "No vegetables, no chocolate cake.

I faked gasped and said, "No chocolate cake! Darry have you gone bananas?" He laughed and said, "No, I haven't. You have to eat your vegetables." I looked at them and moved them back and forth with my fork. The evil broccoli and cauliflower were taunting me.

Maybe they won't be so bad? I put one on my fork and took a bite. Chew Chew Chew YUCK! I spit it back out and said, "Forget the cake, it's not worth it."

Two-bit hollered from the living room, "Darry let the kid have cake, your only six once." I looked at him and gave him the puppy eyes and said, "Pwetty Pwease Darry."

He gave in and said, "Oh alright, but just a little piece." I smiled and said, "Thank you very much!" He said, "Yeah, yeah." I got my piece of chocolate cake and sat by Two-bit. He smiled at me and I kissed his cheek.

Soda said, "Hey where's my kisses?" I said, "Sorry Soda, but Two-bit helped me earn a piece of cake when I didn't eat my vegetables." Two-bit said, "Yeah. She's mine now Soda. Jealous?"

Soda was mad and he said, "She's mine." Two-bit said, "Oh really? You wanna go?" Soda and Two-bit stood up and Soda said, "She's my Princess forever and always."

They started wrestling for a long while until I stopped them. I said, "I love you both, and you are both my boys." They got off the ground and each gave me a hug telling me that they love me too.

Soda said, "So, I just have one question." I said, "And what's that?" He said, "So, who's your favorite brother?" Pony turned his head, and it got Darry's attention to.

Dally said, "Well, that's obvious it's of course Soda." Pony looked down and I screamed, "DARRY!" I ran and gave Darry a huge bear hug. The whole gang started cracking up. I love my family!

Thanks for Reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Tomorrow is Friday which for me is the last whole day of school (Yay!). My best friend is moving to Texas and I'm going to cry watching her leave, but I'll make it hopefully. I'll try to update more soon, but I will be able to update more over the summer so that's good!
"The Outsiders" is my life! I absolutely love it. Thank you guys for reading and staring and commenting it really does mean a lot to me.
-Stay Gold